• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

Flatcat, I love that you are always toasting me. And so you know, I just cheersed my screen in observation of this.

Huh? What did I do this time. 

kitty, I have the z series dogleg. I'll go write your name on it when I get home.

Very cool. 

Did you ever get that steering box from Kipp?

Yes, yes I did. Apparently he didnt even know who was going to. Eagle had to contact him.

Part of that was Kevin being here when Kipp dropped off the 210 while I was at work. 

You didn't show up at Adam's the weekend we were there so he had no clue who Jacob was. 

I had a door for Jamee too at the same time. Probably sent both her way. 

in other news, I am being courted by every major player in the construction world. I am gonna be SO rich!

every company on this list is falling over themselves to give us internships and take us out to dinner. Nordic PCL, the guys that build 60 story condos on the beach in Hawaii, are offering summer internships in Kamehameha. Too bad I hate Hawaii.

http://www.construction.calpoly.edu/content/opportunities/recruitment/info-sessionsinterviews

Fuck BigTanker IMA HAVE THE MOST DATSUN MONEYS EVAR!!! MWHAAHAHAHAH (cough cough)

god damn what they want to do is send you over to Palastine to build condos for Isreal.

I hate middle managment contractors, bunch of fucking pussies. 

Don't build that crap.

At the very beginning of the river road (about 5 miles from my house) it looks to me like they are prepping one of the big fields for one of those instant neighborhoods, where the houses are pretty much all the same. So....now would be a good time for an asteroid to hit, or perhaps some sort of zombie virus to spread like wildfire as far as I am concerned.

Can only paint in approved colors

The house color, lawn length, cars in the driveway, certain type of mail box, certain type of plants and the huge list of nit picky bullshit that people are required to follow in these types of places does not really surprise me at all. I mean, there are micromanaging fuckwits all over. What DOES shock me is there are people who are willing to buy and live in a house in such an area. Talk about your worker drones. I'm not going to point any fingers...but I can tell from some of the comments from a few people on ratsun that there are indeed a spattering of them among us. "beep, follow the rules, beep, rules our for our own good, beep, never question anything, beep.

• Like 1

Worked for a house painting outfit back in 94 ( alcoholics/addicts day club really) ,, and we were right in the middle of painting a house white.. Well apparently white isn't an approved color so the boss had to take the "leader" down to the paint store to prove it wasn't called white,,,  as you know nothing at a paint store is called the actual color it is so pretty laughable but still.

• Like 1