• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

“I got it because I wanted to make myself unattractive to men. Because I don’t want to date anymore,” she said.

“Most guys would think [the extra breast is] weird and gross. But I can still feel pretty because if I wore makeup and cute clothes, I can still, you know... feel pretty.”

Give me a break.

So who are those guys?  I want to know if it's tasteful to make a joke about what I might do to the cute chick.  (Take her out to lunch, what were YOU thinking?!)

the-situation-turtleneck.jpg

they guy in the white turtleneck is Mike "The Situation" Sorentino. He was the eldest member of The Jersey Shore and most likely to be up to villainous shit. The rest of the folks are his siblings. BTW the sister is like fourteen so be aware that any sexual references are towards a minor.

(Quagmire: Hey baby, how old are you? 16?  18?, alright!  Mom!  I like where this is going!  Giggity!")  :D  Yep, see, glad I didn't step in that.  Also glad I didn't watch the Jersey Shore.  How do YOU know who they are? ;)

• Like 1

(Quagmire: Hey baby, how old are you? 16?  18?, alright!  Mom!  I like where this is going!  Giggity!")   :D  Yep, see, glad I didn't step in that.  Also glad I didn't watch the Jersey Shore.  How do YOU know who they are? ;)

I watched every episode and would wait with anticipation for the next. It wasa  very interesting glimpse into a culture I had never seen or even knew existed.

they guy in the white turtleneck is Mike "The Situation" Sorentino. He was the eldest member of The Jersey Shore and most likely to be up to villainous shit. The rest of the folks are his siblings. BTW the sister is like fourteen so be aware that any sexual references are towards a minor.

Hey I was 14 once. Picture is likely 4 years old so ... play ball!!!!!

Fuckin' guidos.  Just sayin' ;)  And the sister that was 14 is now of age, check out Melissa Sorrentino.  Doesn't seem to have the "I crap bigger than you" look on her face in pictures.