• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I just went to the indoor range and put down about 100 rounds.  First target started off pretty decent grouping, but I got the shakes after about 6 clips.  Shot through the shakes, didn't do horribly, but damn I need to shoot more.  Nice tight groups at 15 feet, not so tight at 50 feet.  They turned to 6 inch groups at 50 yards, and about 8 or so when I tried to quick fire.  ;)  Freakin' barn door.  This was with the Taurus 1911 .45.  Still, blew through some old ammo, had a few jams using American Eagle ammo, think three total.  I'll yank her apart and clean her after lunch.  My 15 foot grouping was about 2" groups, first clip was 1.5" groups.  For being out of practice, I thought that was pretty good.

Disregard this Mike, you know, us American crazy cowboys.  ;D

• Like 1

Yeah I would go to the range but someone lit the one I go to on fire. Every where else expects you to get memberships while norpoint charges a lane fee and tries to get you to get a membership. Also you can rent guns there which is nice. Bought my flock 23 from them earlier this year.

You won't get the shakes from six clips shooting a meth head. Unless you're fuckin with him. Cops might wonder why theres 10 rounds in each arm and leg.

Right Walter?

That's when the shakes really come into play, adrenaline really screws accuracy, but an encounter with a meth head is going to be pretty close up so its not too important.

Matt will never shout a meth head.

He'll just call the fuzz and cower behind his couch.

Hi Matt.

How's the strange hunt going?

I'll only shoot them if they break the plane of my fence!  Preferably close enough to the house to be dragged into the doorway.  However getting your neighbors to keep constant pressure on the dipshit methheads across the street works too.  One person calls the cops, nothing happens.  Three people call the cops and report possible gunfire, they get here pretty quick!  :D  No strange found yet.  Some opportunities, but not good ones. ;)