• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

kitty004_zpsc734d504.jpg

A few months ago, we put our bud(pooch) down.

At that point we said we will not get another pet.

Well we didnt,this little kitty found us, She can hang here until(if) her owners find her,if not.

Guess we got another pet( she got us)

She is posing on the van by the rivers right rear tire

• Like 2

Electric fan shouldn't be a problem, but I have a friend whose mom had an Astro van in high school and one of their cats got its leg broken and later amputated by being in there at startup...

Same here. Had a big tom that had his front lag removed and a shortened tail. All the result of a presumed fan accident. By the end of the summer he could jump down from the counter and land on the one front foot ... and stay upright. The one good leg became huge as a drumstick, a large chicken drumstick that is. He lived a long an happy life.

had a friends dad with a 80s Vette. Cat actually got launched upwards from the fan or accessory belt, and landed on the intake manifold, proceeding to cook the animal until you could smell it in the car. The cat was quite beat up, not sure if it died from whatever it got tangled up with, or from being cooked...

When I was about 9 I watched my mom pull out of the driveway and head down the road in her Lumina van. She was about four houses down when I saw something drop from under the car. Ran down there and it was a stray that had been hanging out for about a month. The fan has cleanly removed about a third of it's skull. It was still breathing. It was pretty freaky seeing a living cutaway of a cat brain. I went and got my step dad and he got a box and we moved it to the house before finishing it off with a .25 and giving it a burial. Probably buried 5 cats when we lived there.