• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

Um...new user title?

What did I do this time?

Maybe the joke is way above my head.

Weird i didn't notice where it came from either..   Now i could say that i'm not on here 24/7 like some of you guys, so some stuff slipping by me doesn't surprise me,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, but that shit just ain't the truth. 

Weird i didn't notice where it came from either..   Now i could say that i'm not on here 24/7 like some of you guys, so some stuff slipping by me doesn't surprise me,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, but that shit just ain't the truth.

Mike is convinced that Smoke and I are the same person. I'm guessing that's where it came from.

As true as it is...

And if we were seen together in person, well...that would just be the fuckin clencher. Yeah, I do remember the Keith thing. Up until right now, I had no idea what that was about. Buuuut, that is just what YOU would say...isn't it?

The real fucked up part is that I'm actually Mike.

I don't know, but did not want to admit I didn't get it. Means voice of god (or of course, Superman's Dad). I've given it too much thought already.

Kal El is Superman's dad?..... I don't think so.

Ever notice that smoke and flatcat are never seen posting in the same minute? Ah? Ah?? Why does no one else find this strange?

What do you think Walter???

Isn't Jor el supermans father and kal el is actually superman?

Kal El is Superman's dad?..... I don't think so.

Ever notice that smoke and flatcat are never seen posting in the same minute? Ah? Ah?? Why does no one else find this strange?

What do you think Walter???

• Like 1