• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

Was going to make this CUZ AMERICA the 3rd   but i am way to lazy for that.. I'm just glad the youth of America still hasn't lost it's edge for stupid shit ,,to the damn Russians.

I saw this on the rolling thing under the news this morning and waited till it came back around and showed the wife,,, she choked on her coffee laughing............ God we were stupid teenagers.

:rofl: :rofl:

BOISE — A teenager crashed his sport-utility vehicle after a passenger used a lighter to set the hair in his armpit on fire, according to the Ada County Sheriff's Office.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/09/18/teen-prank-crash/15824513/

so every other day or so I'll be hanging out around my place and some fucking computer dork will come up to me and say " excuse me, are you from here?".........."yes".............."well we're looking at places in this neighborhood, is it safe?"

"no! give me all your money or I'll punch you in the throat!" 

• Like 1

cloth draped on the man cave walls, it needs to be done

But...one should probably remove the blaring inaccuracy about Russia. As shocking (and hard to admit) as it is, the real history is that the red army beat them down so bad that the allied forces could almost be considered 'support'.