Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Even that thing is outdated as hell.. My inlaws neighbors in Oklahoma have a flatbed trailer thing that self loads in field ,, about the size of the width of semi bed .. Then a square ( about the size of the width of semi bed ) is dropped and a tractor with a big square thing picks them all up at once and loads them on semi or large flatbed.. Same thing loads them into giant tarped shed thing. No young strong backs needed at all,, although very large tractors are .   :lol:

My family doesn't grow grass ,, well  "legally" anyway,, they just charge others to grow the shit on their land. 

• Like 1

Soooooooo...........

After a self chosen couple of months of unemployment, I start my new job on Tuesday.

Can’t say where, but it’s a very good paying gubment job which will allow me to use my work related skills in an operational frontline environment.

Very happy RW as a result.

Crazy thing is with all this time off I’ve had I managed to do fuck all on my Datsuns.

I now have three days to make some amends

• Like 3

I’m in the middle of a few mandatory days off, I had dental surgery yesterday. Today I felt like I got hit in the face by someone way badder than I am, compounded by the fact that I’m pretty much a straight edger when it comes to pharmaceuticals...should’ve seen their faces when I declined the norco scrip. I wasn’t planning on doing anything too labor intensive but...does anyone know how hard it is to hold down an 80lb staffy to extract a footlong piece of baby daiper from his culo? Neither one of us is able to look the other in the eye right now and I’m mildly regretting using his name as my screen name for forums. Oh well, he’s a damn good dog.

Gato, go ahead, I know no fmls. But seriously, fml at the moment.

• Like 3

Dolomite, on 16 Feb 2018 - 9:32 PM, said:snapback.png

I’m pretty much a straight edger when it comes to pharmaceuticals...should’ve seen their faces when I declined the norco scrip.

Me too. Every time.

I go straight edge because it just doesn't really work for me.

I have very high-tolerances to several anesthetics, and more than a few analgesics, super fun times for any dental procedures, and I've had a lot of dental work. 

The vast majority of these were with no effective local anesthetic after the first 10-15 minutes. My last dentist was awesome and would basically overdose me and start work as fast as possible.

After a wisdom tooth extracted I found out that hydrocodone had NO effect on me.

Later when overseas visiting relatives I was given Laudanum (opium tincture, basically a codeine and morphine mix) for a nasty cough with the provision of this will basically knock you out and help you sleep it off.  Also NO effect. Seriously, we kept trying higher amounts over a period of time* and finally gave up when the amount I had dosed was getting up in the very dangerous range and I wasn't even sleepy.

*This was done safer than it sounds, relatives are medical professionals and we spaced this out over a couple of days with gradually increasing doses, mostly because none of us could believe it when nothing was happening.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-02-18/pakistani-court-sentences-zainab-ansaris-killer-to-death/9458370

Glad to see that Pakistan (for all it's faults) has a death penalty.

This offender personally I would be quite happy with him having his skin peeled from his skeleton slowly and then have all manner of torture inflicted on him but of course the argument is that that is to debase oneself to his level.

Kiddie fuckers and killers - make me go supanova hot with anger.

/rant

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-02-18/pakistani-court-sentences-zainab-ansaris-killer-to-death/9458370

Glad to see that Pakistan (for all it's faults) has a death penalty.

This offender personally I would be quite happy with him having his skin peeled from his skeleton slowly and then have all manner of torture inflicted on him but of course the argument is that that is to debase oneself to his level.

Kiddie fuckers and killers - make me go supanova hot with anger.

/rant

Dibs on his goat!

• Like 1