Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

We get station out of Vancouber BC so i watched the Norge beat Canada this afternoon in curling..  Maybe it's the sound of a woman screeching HAAAARD!!    that makes it watchable i don't know. 

Locally the coverage is crap. A few hours in prime time and right now just figure skating. Curling will get some minor coverage if the US team makes it very far. Biathion not at all. Hockey some coverage. Oh well it is what it is, see if I can watch the matches people put up on youtube.

• Like 1
  • Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There's only figure skating cuz Olympics haven't officially "opened" yet..  But yeah i hear you about American coverage ,, when they start rolling,  CNBC has almost every obscure winter sport known to man running 22 hrs 7 days a week till it's over..  Canadian channel has just as much nationalism as ours but getting to watch things other than basically X-games bullshit..  is pretty cool.

They also tend to show whole race not just the highlights of "our guy" 

Locally the coverage is crap. A few hours in prime time and right now just figure skating. Curling will get some minor coverage if the US team makes it very far. Biathion not at all. Hockey some coverage. Oh well it is what it is, see if I can watch the matches people put up on youtube.

• Like 1

Never cared for his music or style and in the end, bloated, addicted and alone, death was his best career move.

"I can't believe that porkers been dead for 20 years"

Try 40 years...

I have very old ears and usually high notes elude me. I would say the CF one is tinnier, the conventional wood one had deeper richer tones. If I can hear this what do ordinary ears hear??? Not saying bad or good just this is how I hear it.