Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So this weekend I was in the city (SF) , and heard something squealing under my hood. I pulled over open the door and was leaning in to pop the hood when suddenly POW. The door lifted off my leg and the car shuttered. When I looked up the door was bent all the way open and against the front fender. There was a guy standing on the sidewalk with his mouth wide-open, and fortunately the car that hit me had pulled over just ahead. Got his info and started the insurance process. Long and short of it, they totaled the car and offered me $6400 in return. 2001 MDX 165K, I figure I'm not going to get much more than that. I kept the car and will get the A member frame straightened up and will install a scrapped door myself. Turns out it was the air conditioner compressor that had seized, so I'll need to replace that too. F'n PITA, I'd rather just have my car back.

Does this look like a totaled car to you?

CAM00031.jpg

This should help you even more hobospyder....vintage ads

This one has gone beyond suggestive. Make sure you read the text in the ad.

sega-ad_zps1544cae6.jpg

This ad confused me as a teenager, I never thought about buying A Sega Genesis, I just went off and masturbated...

So this weekend I was in the city (SF) , and heard something squealing under my hood. I pulled over open the door and was leaning in to pop the hood when suddenly POW. The door lifted off my leg and the car shuttered. When I looked up the door was bent all the way open and against the front fender. There was a guy standing on the sidewalk with his mouth wide-open, and fortunately the car that hit me had pulled over just ahead. Got his info and started the insurance process. Long and short of it, they totaled the car and offered me $6400 in return. 2001 MDX 165K, I figure I'm not going to get much more than that. I kept the car and will get the A member frame straightened up and will install a scrapped door myself. Turns out it was the air conditioner compressor that had seized, so I'll need to replace that too. F'n PITA, I'd rather just have my car back.

Does this look like a totaled car to you?

CAM00031.jpg

Maybe not a good idea to open the door into traffic. Not being smart ass. I drive a company van and I'm paranoid some fucker is going to total me getting in or out.

pfug,

another vacuum leak has come a nocking now that Mercury may be heading retrograde. 

This time in my CROTCH ROCKET

at stops the idle slowly speeds up, some carb issue vacuum leak

100_4169.jpg

its these, that faucet tap at bottom does nothing. How do you tune these?

pfug,

another vacuum leak has come a nocking now that Mercury may be heading retrograde. 

This time in my CROTCH ROCKET

at stops the idle slowly speeds up, some carb issue vacuum leak

100_4169.jpg

its these, that faucet tap at bottom does nothing. How do you tune these?

you might have a tear in one of the vacuum diaphragms.