Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

not sure how I can win. wife drove us to the grocery store in her maverick about an hour ago. when she parked I told her that the nose of her flat black maverick was sticking out of the parking spot quite a bit. "well, yeah, but I'm still in the spot". okay. come out of the store and there's a dude standing beside her car with a note. he had backed into her and was leaving a note. the only damage he did was a scrape on her vinyl bumper guard. he gave her his insurance info and had no problem with her calling the cops. she didn't. i don't know how ya'll park but if you hit my Datsun or Fairlane in a parking lot you are doing something. I park as far away from the front as possible and I give tards all the room they need/or want. being technically right has never been much solace when my shit gets dinged or dented in a parking lot.

This is why I bought another car. I love my Pathfinder but I do refer to him as the decoy. They can hit that all they want and I won't care much. I do see a lot of door dings from where some ass just threw their car door into it. If someone hit Stanley....all I'm sayin is they wouldn't find the body. No body, no crime. Datsuns do have big trunks for such a small car. When I do drive him someplace I park waaay in the back where other people are too lazy to walk from.

this.

Stanley should be proud to have you as an owner

Doesn't matter who's getting more attention at the time, you both look Damn good

Thanks! You guys are too kind :blush: :D

• Like 1
  • Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, the leaky exhaust on the ol 254k mile 92 Accord jalopy finally gave up the ghost.  It had rusted holes around one of the welds by the cat, and it decided to snap as I went through a dip at an intersection.  Drug it a block and pulled into my bank parking lot (where I was going).  Not so bad, except there was some event going on and there were 8-10 valet parking guys waiting at the lot...fml

I hear ya colourbox......just nothin' late model I wanna drive.

I know what you mean. I don't really dig new cars. Look like big ole bubbles. I don't buy new cars anyway. Against my religion. But, because Stanley has a lot of sentimental value to me (last thing my dad bought me before he passed away) he is now just a show queen. A decoy was necessary....for my sanity and the safety of others.

HEY!!! 

Get your spoon outta my cereal!

The chocolate has not touched the peanut butter :rofl:

• Like 2

Who doesn't want attention?

I'm, more than likely, going to turn you down. But, hey, you won't know until you ask.

Hell, I'm always down for a free dinner.

Fuck that I'm a pansy, you gotta buy me dinner

You'll get a show at least

And actually giving the ex wife another chance maybe. See how she does