Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thought I had a metal sliver in the index finger, after about a half hour of ore mining I came up empty. After this had come to pass I decided that the dream of panning for gold dream would remain just that. It is to dissapointing after all that work to come up empty, well besides the nifty hole left behind on the filangie.

because spaghetti O's are a gateway drug......I guess :confused:.

Meth charge dropped after only spaghetti sauce found on spoon

Commerce woman released after lab analysis backs her SpaghettiOs claim

Drug charges have been dropped against a Commerce woman after crime lab analysis confirmed her claim that a spoon she had in a vehicle leading to her arrest did not contain methamphetamine residue but spaghetti sauce.

Ashley Gabrielle Huff, 23, initially was charged with possession of methamphetamine. She maintained the residue on a spoon was spaghetti sauce, not meth.

After the analysis agreed, the charge was dismissed. She was released from the Hall County Jail on Thursday night.

http://www.gainesvilletimes.com/section/6/article/104678/

Wtf, you have a spoon in the car and that means meth? Not to mention, couldn't you just smell the fuckin thing? If they did and still thought it was meth, I don't wanna eat that woman's spaghetti, that shit smells like cat piss.

That depends on how long said spoon covered in spaghetti sause was in the car, I don't know what you guys have experienced but a 23 year old woman does not keep a well maintained vehicle interior.

• Like 1

That depends on how long said spoon covered in spaghetti sause was in the car, I don't know what you guys have experienced but a 23 year old woman does not keep a well maintained vehicle interior.

Fuck dude, just about any girl's car of any age is a fuckin bio hazard, they should have a hazmat suit in their glove box for passengers.

• Like 3

tumblr_la7r007XLE1qd2avdo1_500.gif

tumblr_mipxnfPTwc1ri9qleo1_500.gif

1409097091_1386980872_1d9w08q_1ebje56.gi