Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

Sorry to hear that dude

So I was a bit underwhelmed by it... the owner is asking way too much for it especially considering he popped the valve cover off while I was there to reset one of the rocker arms when it wasn't running right. I mean I figured I'd adjust the valves along with a laundry list of other maintenance things before driving it, but that was a first for sure. I may make an offer on it, but if I do, it'll be WAY lower than what it's listed at as there's a LOT of work to be done and a lot that needs to be repaired/replaced before it's worth what he's asking. Not feeling super confident though. :sleep:

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bad shit. They used to put us in a room with masks, pump it full of tear gas and make us take the mask off. It was pretty rough the first few times, but you actually build up some resistance to it after a while.

well that would explain my ds during basic smiling and laughing at all us privates. Fuck that room sucked

Bad shit. They used to put us in a room with masks, pump it full of tear gas and make us take the mask off. It was pretty rough the first few times, but you actually build up some resistance to it after a while.

That was my grandfathers favorite thing, he would walk up and down the line, without a mask, and make sure everyone got a nice deep breath. Usually with a punch to the solerplex

That was my grandfathers favorite thing, he would walk up and down the line, without a mask, and make sure everyone got a nice deep breath. Usually with a punch to the solerplex

Yeah, those fuckers were hard as a coffin nail when it came to that, mine could stand there and not even make a face.

DeliciousWiltedGreatargus.gif

fucker.

What a chicken shit show of impotence. Spray grandma in the face with pepper spray? He must be on his period. Just wait till an entire generation of only children starts to rebel against authority. in the next 10 years, China will eat itself alive. 

Nah. A Z. It's a terrible time to buy (really bad), but it is just to good to turn down.

72. 5speed I think. Manual for sure. Original owner. Like 70k I think. Original white paint. Almost no rust. Owner died 6 years ago and wife let it sit garaged. It was hit baby and she is having a terribly hard time letting go. She knows my passion and has been hoping I'd buy it. She just got it tuned up and running again , and I think she will sell it to another if I don't snag it.

So I've gotta snag it. And 2 40's per hammocks wise recommendation.

Sorry wife.

• Like 1

so i was fucking this chick the other night..................

feathers everywhere  :)

• Like 5