Why am i a "hall monitor"

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you didn't get your official ratsun medicinal tool kit?

Do want!!!  whats in it? how much? give me now!...

Is there another theard i should be asking my questions in? and/or find my questions answered already?

how does one get "warning points"?  and how many before being banned or whatever the consequences are..?

RedBanner is just as bad as jrock when it comes to posting indecipherable comments.

Jrock I can understand, it's Hainz who has me scratching my head.

Every time I read one of his posts I find myself reaching for the Jack Daniels bottle, hoping if I kill more brain cells I'll be able to understand the gibberish he posts.

Oy Vey, don't start me on Tristin :)

Do want!!!  whats in it? how much? give me now!...

Is there another theard i should be asking my questions in? and/or find my questions answered already?

how does one get a "warning points"?  and how many before being banned or whatever the consequences are..?

Warning posts are given my moderators when youve been a bad boy... and not in the fun naughty way. Im not too sure theres an auto-ban function when you get to a predetermined number, but its possible. You can tell how many points you have by looking under your profile name/avatar. Number is only viewable by you. 

Jrock I can understand, it's Hainz who has me scratching my head.

Every time I read one of his posts I find myself reaching for the Jack Daniels bottle, hoping if I kill more brain cells I'll be able to understand the gibberish he posts.

Oy Vey, don't start me on Tristin :)

Wow wow wow. I have perfectly readable and clear formatted posts 99% of the time. I write well, with the exception of using apostrophes. If Im using them, then you know Im on my phone because they get autocorrected in. The only problem with my posts is that Im taken for a dick sometimes because God forbid I want people to follow the rules. I try not to overtly be a dick... that is unless Im talked to 7224Z, Jalen, or your Kangaroo ass. 

Kangaroo ass, I've never been so insulted since ........... :)

Care package on its way for you and John in the next couple of days mate.

Knowing the blistering speed of the Aussie post service, expect it in about three weeks.

I will say that Tristen's autocorrect throws his context way off.

While legible almost every single time-no offense Tristen, you come off as a know-it-all a lot of times. 

Sometime's it reads demeaning when you're posting to someone else.

My take. My opinion. And not trying to flame. Just saying.

Cheers. :blush:

I have never had a problem with reading Banner's posts.

And I have clearly learned how to deciper Jrock's posts.

Now Hainz...pass that bottle back this way.

He has some of the best knowledge to pass on.

But you have to work to accept the advice.

Could you imagine texting with any of those guys?

• Like 2
I will say that Tristen's autocorrect throws his context way off.

While legible almost every single time-no offense Tristen, you come off as a know-it-all a lot of times. 

Sometime's it reads demeaning when you're posting to someone else.

My take. My opinion. And not trying to flame. Just saying.

Cheers. :blush:

None taken :) I can see where I come across that way sometimes.

Ive just been a moderator/admin on quite a few sites before and I like when people follow the rules. There are only a couple here and they are easy to obey. If you dont, I have no issues saying something. Im the same way in person... if something is fucked up Ill say something. If youre not following the rules, then the forum gets ridiculous. I dont know about you, but I like this place and dont want to see it go to shit (a la DMT). You follow like the three rules we have (not including the unwritten rule of the Craigslist/Wrecking yard threads) and you wont ever hear me correct you. 

Its simple. If I get called out for being a prick, because you dont follow the rules then so be it. 

I text JRock regularly and hes OK. A little fat-fingered-ness, but nothing terrible. I think its just the long winded Ratsun replies that get him all jumbled up.

It would be Eternal Troll Bait if anything... you just attract all the members that flame you. As soon as you post we know it and flock directly to give you shit. Its like blood in the water. We can smell it...

I like the send of that! Hey skib! Datzemike! Can my new title be "Eternal Troll Bait" please

If you go back and "unlike" something, do you get that "like" back and does it take away from that persons "liked posts"?...   why do I care? No clue... just curious, i guess...

So does that answer your question as to what happens??

There are some dam good stories behind some of the member titles around here. Aint that right Chet??

Damn right I have had a couple. The first one was because I went to jail for a couple days and some asshole named Jayden start a thread about and after two days when I got out it was at 14 pages of fuckery. By the end of that thread it was about 100 pages in about a week or two. The title I have now is from Canby 2011 when I lost my clutch on the drive there.

• Like 1
I like the send of that! Hey skib! Datzemike! Can my new title be "Eternal Troll Bait" please

1648-noface.jpg

you earned yours already...

3t8908.jpg
3t895k.jpg

tumblr_m4rsfaPUxA1qdn4r3.gif

ohhhh... Ratsun...

these lulz are why I love this place... :rofl:

this thread is fantastic so far hahaha

• Like 3
ET. 

I hated Goose Creek, but loved Charleston. I had a lot of fun partying near the college. Also spent a lot of time in Myrtle Beach. My favorite Chinese food place is in Goose Creek... Number 1 Kitchen. Ugh so delicious. 

I think I tried some take out from that place once. I was quite poor back then.

Even if I'd wanted to be an ET, my last name is fountain. There's no way I'd have been a seaman rate. Fireman fountain was bad enough.

How's that for an automatically assigned member title?