Why am i a "hall monitor"

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At the time I was working in DNOP, also known as the directorate of Naval Officers Postings in the Australian Navy.A SBLT from the junior officers posting area showed me the poor buggers file cover.Sad, but true!Wish I'd taken a photo, but it was some time ago.

I didn't mean to sound like I doubted your story. I've met people with the last name staynes and my RDC who told that story would've been on a ship about the time you're describing. I just can't say that I heard the PA call personally. However, seaman guzzler was someone I met face to face.

I didn't mean to sound like I doubted your story. I've met people with the last name staynes and my RDC who told that story would've been on a ship about the time you're describing. I just can't say that I heard the PA call personally. However, seaman guzzler was someone I met face to face.

All good mate, I'm too old, and too truthful (lets me down sometimes) to make shit up.

I also had another Government job where there was a girl called Debbie Roots (roots being Aussie slang for fucks, screws etc).

Poor bitch, it was actually her married name.

Another person I worked with had the surname Wanka (again, Ausiie slang for someone who masturbates).

Poor Cnut used to proclaim loudly that it was pronounced wonka (as in the chocolate factory.

Asked him one day if when he was feelingy horny did he go and have a "wonk". :)

Good thing I know how to throw a punch as he was a big fucker !

• Like 1