Why am i a "hall monitor"

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its just the automatice title given to you based on the number of posts youve made. Its something like Newbie>Advanced Member>Hall Monitor>Senior Member> Datsun Mechanic. Then theres all the ones that Admin/Mods can assign to you... 

You know, Im surprised that with all the flack I get sometimes for my forum policing, I havent acquired new title... Something like "Not a Mod" or something similar. Im mos def not complaining, but I just thought of it. 

Scooter I wouldnt worry about it. Some people have far worse titles than yourself so I would thank your lucky stars you havent earned a worse one. 

You know, Im surprised that with all the flack I get sometimes for my forum policing, I havent acquired new title... Something like "Not a Mod" or something similar. Im mos def not complaining, but I just thought of it.

^^ Man, talk about trolling for a title...

:rofl: :rofl:

• Like 6
Quick! We need a Mod to give tristin a crappy title. Lol

Lol Im really fine without one...

Oh I know lol. I hope its an eyesore to look at 

:devil:

If it gets to be too much Ill just block all your posts so they never show up ;)

83%20Perfect%20Tits.jpg

Lol Im really fine without one...

If it gets to be too much Ill just block all your posts so they never show up ;)

83%20Perfect%20Tits.jpg

But but but,  you'll be missing out on key posts that are very informative and crucial to everyday living. 

That and boobs. 

But what if..

Your title magically became hoonigan..

Cant block yourself can ya? 

:lol:

But what if..

Your title magically became hoonigan..

Cant block yourself can ya? 

:lol:

I dont know what I would do then... Im so far from one though. I have a 4dr. auto with a dying L16. I would be lucky if I could speed in a school zone. 

I dont know what I would do then... Im so far from one though. I have a 4dr. auto with a dying L16. I would be lucky if I could speed in a school zone. 

Lol I feel your pain. I dont try messing around in my 510 because I feel like one of my shock mounts is gonna break off.  I have a dead L20B with a 3spd auto,  the only thing I can do with my 510 is a brake stand ontop of banana peels, and yes thats the only way I can do a brake stand.

As for hooning, well I have a 240sx for that :lol: