Why am i a "hall monitor"

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I very rarely see titles because they don't show up on mobile. About twice a year, there is a thread like this one that reminds me

1. to check the score

2. How lame people get when begging for titles...

Except for tristin. He was way over titles before most of us ever heard of them. Besides, everyone knows that it's all about how many posts you can get in the least amount of time.

• Like 2
I very rarely see titles because they don't show up on mobile. About twice a year, there is a thread like this one that reminds me

1. to check the score

2. How lame people get when begging for titles...

Except for tristin. He was way over titles before most of us ever heard of them. Besides, everyone knows that it's all about how many posts you can get in the least amount of time.

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl: pretty sure Texas deserves another point. 

• Like 3

You want a real title? Hang out with the mods, or go to a large meet and make yourself known.

As for likes. You get 5 in a 24hr period, not 5 likes a day.  IE, your first like is at 1:30pm, you get 4 more likes until 1:30pm the next day.

BTW tristin, that goodwill in sc wouldn't happen to be the one outside of goose creek would it?

Yeah and no. I volunteered in downtown Charleston for a "Tend the Homeless" event of something. Basically it was an open event for all homeless to come in and get free medical/dental check-ups, a toiletry kit, shower/haircut, and a specific number of clothing items (like one jacket, two pairs of pants, pack of socks, etc.). I was one of the "personal shoppers" who helped picked out clothes that fit. There were like 60 jam-packed racks of clothes all donated by the Goose Creek Goodwill. The manager said that whomever was a personal shopper could take a few items of clothing for helping out. I snagged those leather pants because I thought they were funny and I grabbed a sweet tuxedo shirt that I still wear to this day. 

I did however actually go into the Goose Creek Goodwill once because I heard they had a large collection of vintage video game consoles. There was a whole room devoted to them! I bought a SNES and like 40 games. 

Funny, I spent some time in goose creek myself. Are you often accused of overthinking simple problems?

Haha I used to be accused of that pretty often... not anymore though. Ive been out for a little over a year. 

Haha I used to be accused of that pretty often... not anymore though. Ive been out for a little over a year. 

Meh, I've been out almost ten years and I still get accused of that. I didn't finish school. Got an administrative discharge just before finishing power school. I was an mm. You?

ET. 

I hated Goose Creek, but loved Charleston. I had a lot of fun partying near the college. Also spent a lot of time in Myrtle Beach. My favorite Chinese food place is in Goose Creek... Number 1 Kitchen. Ugh so delicious. 

The title "Hall Monitor" was not given to you, OP.

From other, too many, Hall Monitor threads-it's automatic.

The amount of time you have been a member, and how few posts you have makes you a "Hall Monitor."

I haven't been posting much lately.

Waiting for my Hall Monitor tag to show.

Especially considering how irrelevant my title is anymore.

Mods won't switch it to Datsun Mechanic. Need to own a Datsun to be one.

:rofl:

If you go back and "unlike" something, do you get that "like" back and does it take away from that persons "liked posts"?...   why do I care? No clue... just curious, i guess...

and a google image... thanks tristin...

Youre welcome! And yes you get it back... Ive done that before. Sometimes I need to be an indian giver when I find a more deserving post once Ive reached my quota for the day. 

You want a real title? Hang out with the mods, or go to a large meet and make yourself known.

semi true lol titles are earned around here :rofl:

many of them come from lulz times had on and off the forums.

Do moderators get to chose thier own title? or are they given by other mods?

we can change our own... but what fun is that :rofl:

ours are chosen by other mods too.

after all, deleting is cheating

well, if I didnt go back after reading what i just posted and editing it (because of no prood read).  My posts would read worse then jrocks...  You need some sortof key/legend to decipher some of his posts...