Why am i a "hall monitor"

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this is 7 pages of wasted bandwidth ...we all know how u get a title....act dumb ,  say something stupid and boom title....its not rocket science...... afterall its the internet and trying to hard doesnt make it go any faster

Welp 7 pages later and OP answers twice? Has not joined these antics , no effort....so much bandwidth wasted. he will be forever a hall monitor ......smh Ratsun.net where the cars are ratty and the people are batty....

FUCK THIS! I'm going home.

Remember NOTES, the little taco? He asked why he was stuck as a Senior Member and how to advance to another level with a better name. I warned him to be careful what you wish for and now he's... Señor Member

• Like 1

Plz don't. I tried to use this thread to point out how unfortunate the titles we end up with sometimes are. I once knew a girl named guzzler. She joined the military to help her education. She was very smart so she made it into the highest paid enlistment program. She became an electronics technician in the nuclear program. Because of this she was promoted to E3 after boot camp. Her name was then Seaman Guzzler.

True story. Sometimes titles suck.

• Like 1
Plz don't. I tried to use this thread to point out how unfortunate the titles we end up with sometimes are. I once knew a girl named guzzler. She joined the military to help her education. She was very smart so she made it into the highest paid enlistment program. She became an electronics technician in the nuclear program. Because of this she was promoted to E3 after boot camp. Her name was then Seaman Guzzler.

True story. Sometimes titles suck.

Years ago (try about 15), I was working for the Australian Defence Department as a civilian.

There was a junior sailor in the directorate I worked.

His rank was Seaman, or, basically The first level of the enlisted ranks.

The poorbuggers surname was "Staynes"

Seaman staynes is legend. I heard he once worked in the ship's laundry. In the navy, when asking a person to report to a part of the ship, the term is "lay." Reportedly there was often a call across the PA system "seaman Staynes lay to laundry."

That was a boot camp story. I met petty officer guzzler personally. She had formerly been a seaman.

Seaman staynes is legend. I heard he once worked in the ship's laundry. In the navy, when asking a person to report to a part of the ship, the term is "lay." Reportedly there was often a call across the PA system "seaman Staynes lay to laundry."

That was a boot camp story. I met petty officer guzzler personally. She had formerly been a seaman.

At the time I was working in DNOP, also known as the directorate of Naval Officers Postings in the Australian Navy.

A SBLT from the junior officers posting area showed me the poor buggers file cover.

Sad, but true!

Wish I'd taken a photo, but it was some time ago.