Why am i a "hall monitor"

Youve been on Ratsun long enough to know that no single thread is about one single person. Even build threads get horribly derailed sometimes. Its the Ratsun way. 

It's the beer & Ambien talking.. Ha!

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tristin, I thought I liked you! I now feel very sick!!!

Im a good guy I promise. I just like the cut of female jeans :) Its not like I wear the ones with sequins, fancy embroidering, and ass-pocket flaps. 

I used to have a sweet pair of slip-on Vans in high school that a friend hand sewed a sequin design into... they were pretty sweet, but eventually they got ruined over time. And Im nowhere close to thug, so I steer clear of sequin and glitter pants.  

mine came from a thread where some guys were talking about a girl that had a datsun, and I said I would love to meet this "datsun girl"... turns out I was the only one who didnt know she was under age lmfao.  

mine came from a thread where some guys were talking about a girl that had a datsun, and I said I would love to meet this "datsun girl"... turns out I was the only one who didnt know she was under age lmfao.  

How underage? I like to think theres a grey area... If she wants it, who am I to deny it?

• Like 1