Why am i a "hall monitor"

Haha what keeps me up at nights is the fact that I have no life... :( I spend so much time on Ratsun because I dont do anything IRL and have no money to work on the car. Its sad. 

And for the record... dont break the rules and I wont say anything ;) Thats the easiest way to "shut me up."

hottest_busty_babe_boobs.jpg

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After a few years of trolling I'm an "eternal noob" I like eternal troll more

It would be Eternal Troll Bait if anything... you just attract all the members that flame you. As soon as you post we know it and flock directly to give you shit. Its like blood in the water. We can smell it... 

• Like 1

Guess Ill ask here...   I see people say "I ran out of likes."  How many "likes" does someone get? per day, month, posts, likes they recieve to redistribute?  Does it work like a cell phone plan and get roll over likes? ect..

and to keep the peace.

561505.jpg

and why doesnt this place allow google images?

Guess Ill ask here...   I see people say "I ran out of likes."  How many "likes" does someone get? per day, month, posts, likes they recieve to redistribute?  Does it work like a cell phone plan and get roll over likes? ect..

and why doesnt this place allow google images?

There is a finite amount of "likes" per day... and they dont roll over. Its also based on server time and not member time, so sometimes you can run out of "likes" early in the morning after upvoting a single post. 

This site does allow Google images. When you search for things using Google Images, it only shows whatever code is on the sites for each image. It doesnt have any of its own formats (.png, .gif, .jpeg, etc.) so when you try to post something here that youre bringing up from Google Images and it says that it doesnt allow that extension, look at the end of the URL youre using. It wont end in any formal. The website its coming from doenst need the ending to display the picture without the format at the end, but this forum doesnt have the same coding. It requires the .png or .jpeg code to display an image. 

I hope that helps, from your friendly neighborhood IT :thumbup:

Ha, yes. All those links are purple. I lurk in those threads.

"Boobie Lurker" is a nice title..