Why am i a "hall monitor"

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

From.... http://community.ratsun.net/topic/38130-how-to-change-member-title/

Someone complained about being a Senior Member so it was changed to Señor Member. That was the end of that. Was that NOTES????

Wasn't that wildman to "swollen member"?

laugh.gif

Yeah,.... I did that. blush.gif (it went to his head though)

My title has changed twice this year I think, I liked my last one more (thats the way it goes right) but I understand my new one more. :lol:

I cant see the emoticons any more, can some one post them so I can quote it and see how there built?

B) :blush: :ninja: :angel: :confused: :console: :poke: :yawn: :poop: :devil: :crying: :rofl: :sneaky: :sick: :w00t: :hug: :thumbup: :bye: :pirate: :no: :frantics: :hmm: :mad: :baby: :sleep: :cool: :lol: :D :P ;) :o ^_^ :huh: :) :wub:

• Like 1
Funny.

You say you're fucked up, but writing almost perfectly.

I don`t know maybe it`s why his typing is legible tonight..... Have you tried reading his build thread ??  It`s like a monkey put a bunch of letters on a Rubics cube and is dictating it to a fucking ping pong ball..

• Like 1
I don`t know maybe it`s why his typing is legible tonight..... Have you tried reading his build thread ??  It`s like a monkey put a bunch of letters on a Rubics cube and is dictating it to a fucking ping pong ball..

Yeah.

I read it all in one sitting.

That was rough.

:rofl:

Forever and ever and ever end eve and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever end eve and ever and ever and ever and then maybe a ball member :rofl: