Sightings 2, the not a datsun but... Thread

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Don't know how much any of you follow drifting, but I met Christ Ward at one of my AZ accounts yesterday. He used to have an LS in his S13, but came across a good deal on a 2JZ. They were trying to work out some bugs on the dyno after replacing the turbo and a ton of parts. I just wanna put this out there, this car made about 70HP MORE on Autozone ignition coils over one of the leading competitors that will go un-named. When I left, they had started tuning it and started looking at around 500whp

IMAG0618_zps8947b24d.jpg

stopped short tto let this guy out just for the photo op.....911

IMG_20130506_172946_zps0e9ca763.jpg

IMG_20130506_173027_zpsb1b9ed6f.jpg

nutter 635 although this one not believed to be a csi ......at least far from csi trim, ghetto calmini skits and spoilers.....my mom ada 320i with the same kit almost...

IMG_20130506_172851_zpsf409f7cd.jpg

I see your tattoo shop car ^^^^^ & raise you an Ice Cream Truck.

Spotted this dude on the way back from Pik n Pull 

IMG_00425.jpg

IMG_00424.jpg

aahh ha. new recruits  

After a quick Google search it looks like one was started in 2011. 

Not a Camaro fan, I prefer Mustangs, but this is pretty cool. I saw one of these Hot Wheels Camaros yesterday, had no idea they glowed in the dark!

http://autos.yahoo.com/blogs/motoramic/hot-wheels-crafts-glow-dark-camaro-trio-hot-204127499.html

Watch the video. They don't all glow in the dark. Just the one in the video.   ;)

Pretty sure that would be illegal anyway...   :confused:

There should be a rule for sightings threads... no pic no post.  I see LOTS of nice shit driving around for work...  but, not quick enough with the phone to snap a pic...  I can describe pages for sweet cars, especially with this nice weather... lots of beautiful cars creeping out of there slumbers...  but without pics WTFC (who the fuck cares)...

2013-05-03_06-50-13_679_zps4518d051.jpg

2013-05-03_06-51-17_908_zps26731911.jpg

2013-05-07_11-03-52_212_zpsdb51552b.jpg

one of these days I wanna own a '69 Camaro like that blue one ^^^.

not because they are cool but just to hear the parts guys utter the Staples' line:

"YEAH, WE GOT THAT!"

:crying: :crying:  :crying:  

between the Datsun and Fairlane I hear a lot of stuff like, "oh wow, dude! yeah, no, wow - maybe got one in the warehouse but I'll have to call and see and you may have to jack off with a handful of gravel in a barrel of pickle brine while reciting the Pledge of Allegiance backwards in Klingon - is that cool......? I mean, do you reaaaally need this part?"