Sightings 2, the not a datsun but... Thread

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Spotted a crazy lookin Subaru wagon today in wilsonville. It had home made box flares welded to the read and the rear doors but still functional rear doors, flares were to cover 10inch wide tires in the back. Overall it was a crazy lookin car. Ran into the owner when I came back out and he was takin pics of my truck too lol but turns out he's the roommate of the guy who owns the brown Subaru wagon I posted yeasterday. He said they have 3 of those things lol

Crazy lookin

9A2EF28D-4C58-4B01-A90E-00B22CCE0CDC-101

95FB59C1-62C7-49BB-BADA-118CF6E0D923-101

Flares

511D2135-BAD3-493A-8D8A-75483F6A6414-101

My neighbors car ,smog test business must be pretty good !I have driven this thing ,repainted bumper a few times.104_1496.jpg

every time i see an nsx i grind my teeth and ask "why oh why did my grandpa sell his :("

i dont know where to put this.......this is at the new city hall/police headquarters the other day....my friend has a business behind it ...i dont even know .....maybe it was spirirt week in state offices..

2013-03-20083841_zpsbebbead7.jpg

xr4ti fro sale ...the lot guy is telling this tweaker to stop swiping the water off his cars and slurping it of his hands......we watched him for ten minutes drink from a puddle first.......fucking twlight zone in down town olympia

2013-03-20084546_zpsf3bef139.jpg

67 to be exact if the hood is stock its a 400 under that hood

yessir. '67 Firebirds and '67 Camaros are the only Firebirds and Camaros to ever have.......vent windows.

that's the easiest way to to tell a '68 Chevelle from a '69 Chevelle also.  '68s got 'em and '69s don't.

Both of these 2002s are in the West Seattle area. The red one lives near Alki, and the flat black appears to be driven by a dude who works at / runs a shop near the recycling center off W Marginal Way

Image09222012135807_zpsa2d1d064.jpg

i am sure thats my old car i sold it to a guy that owned/worked at a shop on w marginal way i delivered the car. guy was gonna put hyabusa motor in it. the shop was awesome they made cafe bikes

yessir. '67 Firebirds and '67 Camaros are the only Firebirds and Camaros to ever have.......vent windows.

that's the easiest way to to tell a '68 Chevelle from a '69 Chevelle also.  '68s got 'em and '69s don't.

Plus '67 was the only year without side marker lights.

- Doug

Spotted a crazy lookin Subaru wagon today in wilsonville. It had home made box flares welded to the read and the rear doors but still functional rear doors, flares were to cover 10inch wide tires in the back. Overall it was a crazy lookin car. Ran into the owner when I came back out and he was takin pics of my truck too lol but turns out he's the roommate of the guy who owns the brown Subaru wagon I posted yeasterday. He said they have 3 of those things lol

Crazy lookin

9A2EF28D-4C58-4B01-A90E-00B22CCE0CDC-101

95FB59C1-62C7-49BB-BADA-118CF6E0D923-101

Flares

511D2135-BAD3-493A-8D8A-75483F6A6414-101

That thing is SO UGLY,that the owner should junk it,

& buy a Nissan Juke.

- Doug

• Like 1