510 Goon IRS Swap - goin lower...

]2eDeYe

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

niiiiceeeeeee.... that looks impossible to get those wheels inside... might be time for a swap ... looks awesome...dudes!!!!!

With a little massaging and some creative body work we can tuck those wheels :)

But since it is not getting repainted for a while that will have to wait.

Thanks to everyone for the comments.

We will try and answer some of the questions you guys had later this week.

We will get some more pics up from other angles as well. Kinda need the sun to poke out again for good pics.

u should borrow my snoflakes so i can see a super dumped green wagon....since i cant seem to get mmy green goon off jack stands...those wheel lips will murder the wheel lip opening ...even with a ton of camber u might be able to tuck but sheesh those suckers are hanging...i agree though those wheels look so dope that i would be hard pressed to pull them off at any point....i would mini truck camber the back ad just swap tires ever 5 k....for the low... i like the front stance ...this is a bad assery goon..fer sure

Lol I know im just having seperation anxiety, its our first rime being apart for so long. Im so excited to drive her again!!!

small world i was looking through old emails from feb 2012.....angelica monfeltto had emailed me about a roof rack i had for sale....looks good in front of the shop

in my personal and non important opinion the rack should be flat black like the mounts and ribs....i like the pink tieing the wheels to the valve cover ...not sure about the pink halo...lol

• Like 1

It actually rides really nicely! Back tires rub when I go over bumps every so often but nothing to bad. Steering is hard because of the new bushings up front and no power steering but that's how ill get my muscles! I'm so thankful for idol rides being so helpful and awesome throughout everything. Although my fuel pump went out right when I left the shop & I was pulled over on the side of the road, they came and helped tow me home! Fiance built me a sweet skid plate to cover my oilpan so it doesn't get too banged up & its holding up nicely. Car rides very nicely though, I can say I'm 100% satisfied! No more loud rear end noises/whistling! Whooo!

• Like 2

looks bad ass

might have to flaten out the box lip on the inner fenderwell if thats where its hitting

might be able to heat with a torch and massage it with a large hammer

stance looks fantastic

nice job everyone

• 3 years later...

it wont be mine it will be the ladies and park with cantby truck ... happy v day honey ....mines getting a full restoration ... gonna strip the shell now painting it up,  do it right .. i cant fuck with my four door and 1200 ....i will just tinker with this car and put my touches on it so she can rive it to work and not put miles on her sport wagon...odd part is my wagon will be identical to this but with bags 

• Like 2