The Making Of a good Day!

It all started last night....

ok so we were out in the garage working on Jason's (wide14u) truck, when this man comes up and says, "do you like waking up my wife and kids!, do u think its funny waking up my family!"

and one of the guys that was with us thought he was just kidding said "Ya! hahahahaha"

than the guy gets even more mad cause he is smiling and he looks over at jason and says "do u like wake up my wife!" and wide14u says "i dont even know what your talking bout!"

so the guys starts talking down at him like he is a 5 year old kid!

so wide14u stands up and says "EXCUSE ME?!?!?!?"

and the guy says "UR DONE UR DONE!!!"

so wide14u said "ur not gonna talk down on me like im ur DAMN KID!!! UR NOT MY FATHER!!"

so the guy walks over to his car and stands there and said he is gonna call the cops.

and wide1 said "go ahead call the cops!"

so (chester) ask the guy what was to loud.

the guy mumbles something and chester takes a step towards him and ask him what was to loud??

so the guy says BACK OFF!

so chester takes a step back, and the guy says again BACK OFF!

and the guy stands there for awhile than goes in side.

so we sat in front of the garage drank beer smoked cigarettes an ate food.

than came in couple hours later and went to bed.

Next Day......

this morning i get a call from wide1 cuz kautics phone is always dead lol but anyways this morning when i got the call from jason

jason said he just got pepper sprayed!

i was like wtf? this early he has to be joking! he tells me that we need to come over right now that his eyes are all swolen and really really red and burning.

so we rush over to his house

so we get here and jason comes out side,

this is what he told us what happen this morning

he was outside talking to another neighbor and the guy was coming back from the parking lot an gets out of his car and goes "ooo u wanna do this again" and did a belly bump on wide!

so of course wide14u is gonna belly bump him back. lol!

wide said he was gonna sit on the guys stairs and talk all night.

so the guy takes two steps back and wide takes two steps toward him

and the guy turns around and PEPPER SPRAYED WIDE14U RIGHT IN THE FACE!!!!

and wide took another step and the ASSHOLE did it again!

and the neighbor that wide was talking to helped him back to the appartment.

and wide flushes out his eyes,

well chester stayed the night and while wide is in the bathroom washing his eyes out, chester goes in the bathroom and was complaning that his eyes were burning from all the smoking last night. hahaha

so thats the storie and i know on Ratsun it didnt happen unless there r pictures

100_0293.jpg

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1- If you were making a racket after 7 or 8 PM he had a right to complain. Complain period!

2- If the A** hole pepper sprayed you or another on your / your friends property, file an assault complaint with the local Police or other local law enforcement agency. He has no right to trespass on private property and commit an assault on you. He can go to jail with very attentive jail inmates called "Tiny" or "Weirdo" until he finds some idiot to post bail for him. By the way, I would personally go to the local sporting goods shop and buy a "home personal defense" 12 gauge shotgun with an optional 16 inch barrel if you don't already have one. Your "neighbor" sounds like someone I would rather see moved out.

• Like 1

This would never happen in Texas...

An armed society is a polite society. B)

Any society that refuses to register their arms is a safe society. "He who would give up his rights to obtain temporary safety deserves neither his rights nor safety", Benjamin Franklin. Don't ask [if you even remember him] what the fate of Tom Payne "Common Sense" author would be in today's political atmosphere. After our revolution he was "exiled" to France where he became one of the sparks of the French Revolution. Senator McCarthy would have had a field day on his writings.

Why weren't the police called? A belly 'bump' is an assault or threat. Too late now.

Even if it was late and you were in the wrong it sure (from your very biased description) seems like an assault. :lol:

Oh well all I can say is tomorrow night is another day, right? So be prepared next time if you get my drift. You Idahoans are just too fucking nice.

WTF Wide, do you just go around asking for trouble? Or does Chet bring it on you? :D Even in my ghetto neighborhood, that hasn't happened. I'm usually the one questioning people, but not unless they look like they're on meth or peddling it.

• 1 month later...

Wow maced in idaho. Find out where he lives. Put PVC glue on all the doors and windows, light the glue on fire and wait for him to come outside, once he is outside mace him, after mace, taze him, then as he passes out piss and shit inside his mouth and finish it off by rapping a used condom over his head.

Then leave a ratsun car stapled to his forehead in case he has any questions

Wow maced in idaho. Find out where he lives. Put PVC glue on all the doors and windows, light the glue on fire and wait for him to come outside, once he is outside mace him, after mace, taze him, then as he passes out piss and shit inside his mouth and finish it off by rapping a used condom over his head.

Then leave a ratsun car stapled to his forehead in case he has any questions

^^^^ fucking lolled! :rofl: