Grocery store fail!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fear of tacos...?.................... hedonophobia.....cibophobia????

Or....fear of Indians???.........

...............................................Mikatikoindicaphobia

I here ya...nothing worse than an 'Indian' coming at you sporting a gratuitous taco

:rofl:

I thought the fail was that they were " kits ", wtf ,,, now i see they are in the wrong section...You know what`s scarier than an Indian with a taco?? Telling an Indian you will pay for lunch at a Chinese restaurant..

Your wallet ,,,you better be bringing it. :D

whether you call it indian, mexican, or hispanic, old el paso is garbage. ive never seen so much of that brand in one section before, i guess they are able to sell it better over seas where folks dont know what real mexican food tastes like

whether you call it indian, mexican, or hispanic, old el paso is garbage. ive never seen so much of that brand in one section before, i guess they are able to sell it better over seas where folks dont know what real mexican food tastes like

I agree.

What's also amazing is how much better Mexican food gets the further south you go. Mexican food must take like utter shit down under.

Well with you being from Texas you know what the real deal is. And I'm about an hour and a half from the border so I like me some good Mexi food.

Mexican food must take like utter shit down under.

Old El Paso is rubbish!

We have a couple of "Mexican" restaurants where I live that do a passable feed.

The irony of this issue was I asked a couple of people in the supermarket if they could spot the fail (none of them did).

If I get the chance to get back to the USA again (came over a couple of yearS ago and loved it) we will be touring some of the southern states and a more traditional Mexican feed is definitely on my wish list.

Cheers

Jason

Well with you being from Texas you know what the real deal is. And I'm about an hour and a half from the border so I like me some good Mexi food.

LOL, Texas has the shittiest mexican food. Nothing better than mexican food from CA or from Mexico itself. I grew up in the LA area and my stepdad was mexican so I was always eating his moms Tamales and other good shit. Out here I have yet to find anything really good. The best out here is a place called Glorias in Plano and that isnt saying much. People out here love that place but you cant blame them for not knowing what good mexican food tastes like.

OR believe it or not-some of the best mexican food is in new jersey/pennsylvania!!! TRUE. Nesco,NJ is the blueberry capital of the WORLD-incredible food..... just south of Kennet square Pa. is mushroom capital of WORLD. again-awesome food-now if the illegal imm's were treated decently more people would be exposed to this incredible fare!....................

Back in the fall of '75 I was camped in a squatters A frame on a mountainside up in BC near Nakusp south of Revelstoke. The lady of the guy I was staying with was born in El Passo. She used to cook up fried rice and veggies and at least once a week we had Taco Night to use up leftovers as we had no electricity. Never forgot the hot sauce she made (though I could only stand about 2-3 drops on my taco) and once on a dare I ate a Jalapeno. Eh, what did I know?