Eagle_Adam's 74 620 DD

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If they find a way to twist this and make it my fault ill give them an award!

I came down street "a" and turned right on street "b" on a green light as I came down road "b" she crossed from my left across 2 lanes blindly cus she was cutting thru traffic and tagged my back end spinning me out onto the curb

It's possible.. but were you going to make this a show truck? It's not going to have the resale value.. but that might hurt it a few hundred bux.

My goon is totaled.. got a reconstructed title.

To me it looks like the bed is just banged up.. Might put it on a alignment rack just to check it out. If it's just the bed, I'd work something with their insurance to see if you can just get money for a new bed. If they total it, I'd claim the injury caused your back issues. $$$$$$$$ Fuckers.

If its gunna have a reconstructed title I'd rather them total it. If they do total it ill buy it back for parts and scrap the rest. And to be honnest I wasn't hurt and I'm not gunna go after injuries cus all they want to do now is cut me open and fuse my spine in 2 spots.

Well I'll be interested how this one pans out. I just hope if by chance they opt to total it they don't low ball you too much. Cause you know they will. I hope they just cut you a check for the repairs.

About the injuries, yeah I agree. That was a joke, I wouldn't claim injuries unless I was actually hurt. But if the insurance was trying to dick me around, I'd think about it. I would however go and get checked out if it was anything that could have possibly resulted in an injury or injuries later. Especially if you already have a bad back. Just to have it on record. Now if it was just a little fender bender then I wouldn't worry about it.

Just gotta be safe. I know someone that recently had back surgery because one day out of the blue he had pain in his back so bad he couldn't even stand without passing out. What was interesting was he didn't have any significant injuries around that time. The spine surgeon told him the injuries looked like they were caused approximately 10 years prior and just now started causing issues. Pretty interesting, kinda freaky.

End the end, you'll get it all sorted out. I hate dealing with insurance.. But I'm sure you're getting used to it with all these mishaps.. lol

The rear end felt kinda wonky on the way home, I'll be honnest I am worried about them totaling it....

Guarantee you they will total it when they use their estimated value system. My 620 was hit a few years ago with much less damage to the bed (same bed that's still on it) and they totaled it. Had to go through an argument process with them to get more than about $450 after buying it back. Good Luck.

You have PM too.

morning after report:

A. i really hate the bitch in the honda

B. i love my truck and this shit is depressing

C. I hurt 3x more this morning than i did yesterday, so now its off for x-rays and a doctors visit (i hate doctors and dentists) 

D. after driving to work this morning something is very off about the rear end and its breaks......... it feels like the rear end is "wobbly" so to say.... :( 

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!! gottta put in a few hours at work then its off for an independent estimate on the truck and a check up for me 

Damn dude... Really sorry to hear this.

Now you see what I was saying with the injury thing.. It flared up the day after which sucks bad.. but at least it didn't happen 3 months down the road when you've got this thing basically wrapped up. Hang in there man, you'll get everything taken care of.

ive done some more talking with the insurance company on my break this morning, if they total it im going to pick this one up :) 

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/49796-79-620-kingcab-for-sale/

Then ill have jrock re-coat my titans black, toss a small sub and amp in it and call it done!!! 

• Like 3