Eagle_Adam's 74 620 DD

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A Co-worker was getting their windshield replaced when i got to work today, since my windshield gasket leaks i figured id ask the installer what he wanted to "reseal" my windshield. He told me to make an offer, so i said $40 cash. He never said yes or no and i had to get to work so i took off. Just walked downstairs for a smoke and the guy resealed my windshield and left me a note saying he liked my truck! NO CHARGE - been a while since I've been a victim of a random act of kindness.

So this is my shout out to Cascade Auto Glass in Beaverton OR - not only did you do a good job on my coworkers car, but you made my freekn day!

THANK YOU

• Like 3

A Co-worker was getting their windshield replaced when i got to work today, since my windshield gasket leaks i figured id ask the installer what he wanted to "reseal" my windshield. He told me to make an offer, so i said $40 cash. He never said yes or no and i had to get to work so i took off. Just walked downstairs for a smoke and the guy resealed my windshield and left me a note saying he liked my truck! NO CHARGE - been a while since I've been a victim of a random act of kindness.

So this is my shout out to Cascade Auto Glass in Beaverton OR - not only did you do a good job on my coworkers car, but you made my freekn day!

THANK YOU

That's awesome man. Pass it on

dropped off my titans and a valve cover with jrock for some powder coating :D

A982528D-A538-4DDE-B5BE-4258973F809C-5564-000002D0E2755A4C_zpsc1fac211.jpg

C759FE81-78BA-48AD-946B-88843CF8E8FC-5564-000002D0DE2921CF_zps9a46284b.jpg

this is my wall of datsun at work, including the "anoying ass green" that will be the accent color on my truck

A75DF57A-8C03-4461-8AB6-407DE3E114DA-5564-000002D0EA74636B_zps96293235.jpg

and a cool pic from my trip to see dave in the hospital this weekend

E7F89240-0AA9-4B55-9979-8312739CCBC7-5564-000002D0CE5F55BC_zpsd371f2f9.jpg

Where is your hood?

an "old friend" of mine left the hood popped and took off, causing the hood to fly up at 40mph and fuck the hinges on the body, needs someone more experienced than i to fix it. should get taken care of when it goes in for body work and paint

Needs alot moar low if you can still see where the hood would be, when parked next to a bunch of Prius's

it will get a little more lower when it gets back from paint :D

Or lots more high!

if i had a real shop and a spare car i would go more higher!!! :)

How are you liking those fender mirrors? Ordered a pair of my own, just haven't mounted them yet.

Just couldn't justify paying over $150 for a pair of 'real' ones...i know i'm not entering into any car shows, as long as they do their job and hold on tight, i'm good :)

• 3 weeks later...