Eagle_Adam's 74 620 DD

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yes and no,

Heres how i see it.

I got my truck cheap and not running, since then ive put countless hours, blood, sweat, and tears into it to get it where i wanted it. I had a dream from day one and its going to be taken away. 

With that said its only a 620 and i can get another. 

If they cut me the right check ill move on

I know man, you've put a ton of work in.. It can be a great start for someone else.. or it can save more 620's.

It's always sucks seeing shit like this happen. At least it wasn't done... then get hit. That would suck even more.

I'm sorry to see this happen, you put so much into that truck.

First things first, I hope you continue to feel better with each day that passes.  Trucks are easier to fix than people, and replacement is always an option even if it isn't optimal.  Not a good way to start the new year, hang in there!

• Like 1
I'm sorry to see this happen, you put so much into that truck.

First things first, I hope you continue to feel better with each day that passes.  Trucks are easier to fix than people, and replacement is always an option even if it isn't optimal.  Not a good way to start the new year, hang in there!

Thanx K_trip, always nice to see some ratsun love                      NoHomo

wow this sux man glad your ok......we can make what ever you want happen....sorry i didnt see this earlier ... but glad its just bent metal....

Thanx jrock, everything that was powder-coated green will probably get a coat of black now

or it can save more 620's.

This will be what happens, in preperation ive already found a home for the cab and front end, along with a lot of the parts ive put on it. Other parts will transfer to the next truck i get.

call your brother get his ass out there in a puddle pulling those leafs.i got a sixer on it....(maybe not the mud puddle beer but something alcholic....lol....when ever u want .... sounds like tristin maybe in the portland area soon?   he needs to stop buy and grab this master power switch i been toteing around for him for a year forgetting everytime i see him to give it to him....

and ive got a hood for u...lol .....if tristin shows up not sure but u could just stack hoods on his hood then band some duct tape around them and shut it .... it will be looking like a giant cowl hood...make sure the rust ones on top....draker lemme know if u want me to sand blast and prime that hood so its not green be fro hand ....

Cool, still gotta get pics for you. I'll let you know.

Adam, I know you are hammered busy but any plans to make it down to Eugene? The main reason I ask is because of the PS pump. But, as usual, not in a hurry so if no plans, don't worry.. cause I'm not. When you come down you come down..

call your brother get his ass out there in a puddle pulling those leafs.i got a sixer on it....(maybe not the mud puddle beer but something alcholic....lol....when ever u want .... sounds like tristin maybe in the portland area soon?   he needs to stop buy and grab this master power switch i been toteing around for him for a year forgetting everytime i see him to give it to him....

im on it jrock, hes normally up for the adventure 

If you are going back up to Jrock's I've got a hood for you.

I will probably be headed up there soon, if i end up getting the red KC. ill keep you posted 

Adam, I know you are hammered busy but any plans to make it down to Eugene? The main reason I ask is because of the PS pump. But, as usual, not in a hurry so if no plans, don't worry.. cause I'm not. When you come down you come down..

Im not planning on heading down but my GF's dad will be coming up in a week or two. I could send it back with him if you down for that. Hes a cool dude and in eugene 

Or i could UPS it

I guess Im everyone pack mule all of a sudden? :confused:

all im after is the 710 pedals :P  and maybe i might try to con you into taking a few things back up north :P 

Amigo, this is just a cosmic tap on the shoulder. Take a deep breath. Watch and see what happens. Try to chill for a moment. It's easier said than done, when you get the wind taken out of your sails... with complete bullshit. Tragic waste of time. 

For me there is some kind of emotional attachment to Datsuns that transcends any reason. When someone hits you, all the work and extraordinary effort that has gone into your ride is ripped off. It's negated, evaporated... has no more value, or some token diminished value. 

And then there are the vicious insurance companies.

I threw the I Ching on New Year's Day. Hexagram 64, the last one, was revealed in my inquiry to the oracle.

WEI CHI    BEFORE COMPLETION

Before Completion--success!  Before the little fox has quite completed it's crossing (of the ice) it's tail gets wet.  No goal (or destination) is favorable now.

For me the second line said: He brakes the wheel of the chariot--Righteous persistence brings good fortune! Namely, the good fortune of being able to steer a middle course and go straight forward.

It's hard to know what the fuck to think when you have a certain mind set and goals and determination, then little booby-traps go of in your face. Eventually shit will all work out the way it works out. Life is too fucking short to have the energy sucked out of you by some stupid chick.

Just remember to keep breathing, relax. In the long view, stuff is still just stuff. 

If you see me at my office stop by.

For me there is some kind of emotional attachment to Datsun's that transcends any reason. When someone hits you, all the work and extraordinary effort that has gone into your ride is ripped off. It's negated, evaporated... has no more value, or some token diminished value. 

I know what you mean man, i see people go thru datsun's faster than tampons. That truck was my first datsun and i had no plans on selling or trading it. I had big dreams and deep pockets to make em happen. 

but in the end, its just a truck and i can get another. Im more heartbroken over mt datsun than i am over my ex. Seriously, i ditched the bitch no prob no regrets. 

Im still loosing sleep over my truck 

• Like 1
Let see how things pan out.. If we need to UPS it that works. I might be coming up there soon to catch another Blazer game.

sounds like i get my soncis back next year!!!woot woot....well not for sacratamato but still....the nly thing good in sacto is the keepers place...lol

• Like 2

The dumb bitch in the honda just went too far......

I gave my statement to the insurance company today, the person on the phone asked how fast i was going - aprox 25 mph i said - she made an odd noise so i asked what was wrong

apparently the dumb bitch in the honda said i was going 40+ and HIT HER!!!!!!!! WTF!!!!

how do i hit you with the side of my truck on a two lane road?   

lol its the rear end of your bed side .... maybe u were drifting it...lol....people say the dumbest shit....insurance company doesn't need a statement from looking at the damage .... look like she tagged you from my point of view...

ya, i know. That's why i took pics, they speak for themselves. 

Its just frustrating, i wasnt trying to take her for everything shes worth, i didnt cus her out. I kept my cool and figured it would get worked out.