Eagle_Adam's 74 620 DD

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

the truck died a week and a half ago or so due to the positive battery cable was smoking......

I havnt had a chance to fix it until today, but new battery cables,a new fuse-able link,and a good cleaning got her running again along with a new battery 

• 2 weeks later...

I hate to throw a broomstick in your spokes but.....

I honestly think with as much work as you put into this truck so far...id go the extra mile and steer clear of the matte or flat black, maybe a gloss or metallic even would look fantastic and really make the outside look as involved as everything that you've done so far.

I love hot rods and stuff in flat black and such, but flat black does seem to scream half-assed or cheap to me at times as well, but this is just my opinion... it doesnt mean much to anyone but me, haha.

When you get a chance, I'd like to see more picture of your fender mirrors :) I was wondering about how those are :D

What all do you want pics of?

I wanna see the wheels on. :poke:

the titans???

Lolz, me too!!!!!! still gotta get tires for them, and i wont be running them during winter months. So I'm not gunna get tires till my tax return comes back and the weather improves