Eagle_Adam's 74 620 DD

Thanks again for the timing chain. It's cool to have ratsun members so close to where I live.

Np man, better you use it then it hang on my wall in the garage. Let me know when you get your truck running and we can dial in the timing!

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...

Been a while since ive done ANYTHING to my truck but drive it and put gas in it. So while i was working on my GF's project i had my brother give the truck an oil change and my GF surprised me by repainting the grill badge.

2460D00C-4B0A-4BD9-88FF-D1A2664EEE76-136-0000026D95B3EECC.jpg

still need to install all the new shocks i have, i also picked up some bushings for the rear that need installed. Some day ill have time to get back to my baby and give her some love but not today and not in the foreseeable future :(

• 4 weeks later...

ive been waiting for a set of 6 spokes in good condition local to me for a year or so now, i mean they have been around but everybody wants an arm and a leg for them.....

got these for $100 delivered to my work with virtually no curb rash and a couple of what looks to be rock dings

still havnt had time to work on my truck - been too busy with my GF's wagon, my dads truck, and my brothers truck....

so i just keep buying parts during my lunch breaks at work

picked these up for the titans

3307255062864040_1_zpsdf3ddd44.jpg

It's been a long time coming but it looks like my truck may actually get painted one color! Now to decide between a flat black and a matte black..... And call monk to pinstripe it. Man come jan/February my truck will be one color, with a bored out L20 motor running z car flat top pistons, a high compression closed chamber peanut head, twin su carbs, 1piece drive line and a Z car 5speed. All sitting on 18in Titan rims. Exactly what I've wanted since I first bought my truck years ago.

• Like 1

Pinstriping_green_by_HotRodJen_zps91fa78f5.jpg

lg_ladystripes_zpsdc66697c.jpg

images_zps7f55c37d.jpg

493378023_3b231a4077_b_zps6ad3f22e.jpg

just some ideas for the pin striping when it gets back from paint.

So here's the game plan for paint/bodywork:

flat/matte black paint

gloss black in the engine bay

have the body work guys attach the sun visor

bed liner in the bed and on the floor of the cab

keeping the hooks

paint the tool box to match

ideas keep swirling so it may change :D