Eagle_Adam's 74 620 DD

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sounds like i get my soncis back next year!!!woot woot....well not for sacratamato but still....the nly thing good in sacto is the keepers place...lol

Yup! It's a good thing! I was happy to hear it.. Seattle is a great basketball city.. and it will be nice to have the NW rivalry again.

Right?

this kinda crap makes me wanna say "oh my back" when i go to the dr tomorrow again.........

See man... they are going to try to get out of it. Fucking insurance...

The pictures speak for themselves. The only way you could have done that damage was if you were driving backwards through an intersection. If the road was dry maybe go see if you can find tire marks from you spinning.

its not the insurance company man, its the statements made by the honda driver.  We both have the same insurance Co so either way they pay! 

Ah.. okay. That makes things different I guess..

She's trying to keep her insurance rates down.

just dont get worked up when dealing with the insurance company just be kind and give them what they need they definitely wont take your side if you f bombing them .....u gotta remember there naturally gonna defend there insuree so they arent responsible to pay just let it play out then when they denies u then freak da fuck out....

one time i loaned hans this 85 camaro i took in trade as he needed transportation....well one day at work his coworkers canopy blew off and across the roof and hood of the camaro... granted it was a1500 car but the insurance company came back and said it was a act of god...i said its a act of god ?????  What that your customer never bolted his canopy on?   or maybe if he was driving down the highway and it blew off and killed a family of four then would it be a act of god...ii then told them i was coming down and what ever i did i wasn't responsible cause its a act of god i don't blow this fucker up.... needless to say they never took my calls again and i was sol...

Someone better do it before i do, she lives 10 min from my house and i have her address..... 

if they give you to much crap. small claims is what you need to do next. You can go visit her later. and have tea.

was your back hurting before the accident, if not you need to get a brace, when you see the doctor.

when you show up for court,make sure your wearing it.. 

back injuries are not cheap, you might need an attorney. 

my wife hit the back of a 72 Ford SW, hardly put a dent in the tail gate, they got $20,000.oo with out going to court. They complained they hit their knee on the door.  Our insurance company settled because it would have cost a lot more,  if it had gone to court.  something to think about. hint hint

just dont get worked up when dealing with the insurance company just be kind and give them what they need they definitely wont take your side if you f bombing them .....u gotta remember there naturally gonna defend there insuree so they arent responsible to pay just let it play out then when they denies u then freak da fuck out....

one time i loaned hans this 85 camaro i took in trade as he needed transportation....well one day at work his coworkers canopy blew off and across the roof and hood of the camaro... granted it was a1500 car but the insurance company came back and said it was a act of god...i said its a act of god ?????  What that your customer never bolted his canopy on?   or maybe if he was driving down the highway and it blew off and killed a family of four then would it be a act of god...ii then told them i was coming down and what ever i did i wasn't responsible cause its a act of god i don't blow this fucker up.... needless to say they never took my calls again and i was sol...

LOL... well you had a point.. Gotta bolt that shit down.

And true about not blowing up.. It's hard though since this truck means so much to you.

i know man, i work in the customer service field for a living. 

And because of that i have an attorney on retainer at all times. I just don't think this issue should require one :/ 

im gunna let it play out a bit more before i get any legal process's involved. Ill let them show up on Friday to check out my truck, ill let them make their report, but if they give me any shit its on. Ive been forwarding recordings of the calls (yes i notified them i was recording it), emails, and faxes to my attorney. Hes asked to not get involved until im ready to draw blood. 

• Like 1

i only carry liability anymore on my old and customs ... as i figure if something happens its gonna be me getting hit and if do something stupid then im gonna be the one fixing it ... but mainly cause even 510's i seen totaled out over minor damage in a crash due to age and perceived value....i would rather take a dent on the chin then have my pride and joy dubbed totaled over 1k in damage..

im a firm believer in insurance system being broken....to often they prioritize the bottom line over there customers and the general public...i look at it this way ... i pay every month on the day you ask no wavering but how come if something happens or comes up u drag your feet .... ignore my calls and generally look for any loop hole to avoid liability .....its a fucktard of shitasticness...

well, he came, he took pics, he asked a few questions. Then the adjuster left

time for the waiting game, in the meantime tho im still out a drive-able vehicle, and my fucking should hurts like a mofo still 

im still out a drive-able vehicle, and my fucking should hurts like a mofo still 

call them and tell them that, they will pay for a loaner.

shoulder, sounds like more money is need for that too. GL

yup, one thing at a time

I dont have rental coverage on my policy, so if i want a loaner now its outta my pocket till they determine fault. Then i can be reimbursed by her policy - fuck that ill wait till they pay it 

They often will not pay for a loaner if you drive your vehicle away from the scene of the accident.

Have you gotten that shoulder checked out yet?

Get your body taken care of, you have to to be able to continue working on Datsun's

go to a privately owned enterprise and explain that your car got wrecked and your insurance is giving you  20 a day. If the sales guy is nice, he will get you a car. 20 is supposedly common statefarm price, and the sales guy should be used to it. Just don't go to a main store, like one at an airport

got the insurance offer today, they are offering for me to keep the truck and cut me a $1400 check.  Granted its WAY more than i thought they would offer but now i have to send in all my receipts and fight for more 

• Like 2