Eagle_Adam's 74 620 DD

I hope you're feeling better!

... but now i have to send in all my receipts and fight for more 

This sounds like it might just work out well, or at least well enough.

I'm rooting for your truck, I hope it's back on the road soon B)

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Adam I'm really sorry to hear about the truck. Make them pay if you can. It should be a crime to devalue someone's hard work this much. Makes me wonder if the people running the insurance copanies have ever really put passion into anything.

a friend offered to straiten the frame for $100, a new bed is $150 at PNP.

Kinda thining i might just fix it and pocket a grand to move into a house :/ 

I dunno, im super bummed about this right now

You're a grown man to do what you wish but if it was me, this plan would be my next move

might have found a killer deal on a good 620, has a blown motor and an autotragic. 

Thinking ill swap my motor/5speed/ 1 pc drive line and wheels into this shell. 

Just working out transportation details 

if its in the AM my girl will be home, my bro will prob be home till i get off work - long story short ill make it happen even if i have to pull the emergency cable on the garage when i leave in the AM so he can grab them 

red 521 and blue sedan.....my buddy he's legit.....trsitin can vouch, if him vouching is even credible....lol  there leafs they can just chill out in the cold if need be.....

i had some oem leafs stole from my house that were for one of my trucks .... ironically a guy came to the door two days earlier ....and asked if he could have them for scrap ....i said no there for my truck and im gonna be using them ......

shame on me for not moving them sooner... :blush:

red 521 and blue sedan.....my buddy he's legit.... leafs they can just chill out in the cold if need be.....

Is he a member? Either way its all good, i dont wanna leave em out at my apt complex, the staff will just trash em