2013 Canby picture thread.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The show was great, I didn't get to stay very long though, sad face. Can I make a request? Anyone have a decent pic of a camo green 521 with bronze chev rally's? That's mine and I'd like a good pic from the show, I was parked towards the bleachers and was there on Saturday at like noon. Any help would be sweet.

bummer on the update 

we took 1st on 510 modified

heather from Canada took second in her white 510 she also got the hard luck award  broke a oil pressure gauge line and lost all oil but filled it and made it to Canby where repairs were made 

dave from sacramento in a red flared 510 took third he also took best paint 

danfiveten took 1st in stock and best of show in Art  which is Arts old car 

all the others I dont remember 

tripple 240 got the Ratsun award 

the only 610s i see are micros and the silver goon the fuck man seriously 

Sorry told my dad he couldnt bring his 610, he had to bring the red 510.  It will be at blue lake though. 

And i loved that red 510, paint looked just like my dads red 510.  Should of parked them next to eachother, hate how he never registers for shows anymore, he says ive won long enough for enough years, i have nothing left to prove, just like to go to the show and look around :) (spoken like a true old man)  And once he reads this hes going to freaking kill me for that :)

Yah i took best stock, and then best of show ( which i was really surprised about, so surprised that we were actually leaving, and i was just turning the key in Art to leave, hear my name, and do the walk of shame with people looking at me from Art up to accept the award.  I was trying to sneak out before the crowd to go meet up at Stark street with some guys for pizza LOL

There were some great cars there, always love the shows, best thing in the world is to spend a day looking at datsuns :)