2013 Canby picture thread.

:)

I had to put the display only sign up because people kept touching it, i kept seeing fingerprints on the fender, and one kid almost ran into it. I was like 0.o  

Never had a car ive been paranoid with people touching before lol.

And thanks for the pics, been waiting for some to pop up. 

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, made it home, but I'm pretty sure I lost #1 cylinder.... but it still runs and drives... for now.... wish I could find someone to swap the good engine, new clutch, and fresh trans in it... :confused:  :poke:  :sneaky:

:)

I had to put the display only sign up because people kept touching it, i kept seeing fingerprints on the fender, and one kid almost ran into it. I was like 0.o  

Never had a car ive been paranoid with people touching before lol.

And thanks for the pics, been waiting for some to pop up. 

jesus its a car if your like that just leave it at home....... pristine or not ...... the more u try to keep something from happeneing the more chances something will happen

• Like 4

Well, made it home, but I'm pretty sure I lost #1 cylinder.... but it still runs and drives... for now.... wish I could find someone to swap the good engine, new clutch, and fresh trans in it... :confused:  :poke:  :sneaky:

I thought you made a deal with the Devil Douger to swap everything over.

Oh im sorry, i dont beleive in touching other peoples cars even at shows, called having a respect,you also dont let your kids run around like idiots with the chance of crashing into the car. Dont get your panties in a bunch its how i feel, i could give a rats ass if you feel differently, my car and i dont want someone scratching the shit out of it with their ring, or kid denting it. Opinions are like assholes, everyones got one, just you always have to show yours.

And ill add this, i grew up being taught to respect peoples property, you dont touch unless the owner says its ok, if i was to play around a car my dad would scold the shit out of me. I was scared of even my zipper near cars as a kid, you respect peoples property, specially with show cars where you know the owners are paranoid as is. Not like im saying you cant look, but dont horse play around, or touch every inch of the car, its at a show for a reason. Could care less if you dont agree, ill just remember to bring you some latex gloves and a body suit to the next show. 

• Like 7

I think its only natural to want to protect something nice. People touching and running around is how shit gets scratched/broke... 

People touch my car all the time because its wrapped. I find it really annoying because the grease from peoples hands or w/e leaves shiny tracks all over the place. Still dont understand why they do, whats vinyl feel like? ohhh must be like marshmallows! 

Yeah my truck is a turd but im afraid of people touching it so I have look all you want but please dont touch stickers in the corners of my windshield. If you are close enough to touch, you are close enough to scratch the vehicle with a zipper, button, belt, ring, or the hard plastic dildo in your pocket. Its my datsun and I want it to last, no matter what condition its in.  I also dont let people drive my vehicles. 

Well, made it home, but I'm pretty sure I lost #1 cylinder.... but it still runs and drives... for now.... wish I could find someone to swap the good engine, new clutch, and fresh trans in it... :confused: :poke: :sneaky:

Time for a L28 swap, you'll find one in no time Dave hehe. :D

• Like 1

Oh im sorry, i dont beleive in touching other peoples cars even at shows, called having a respect,you also dont let your kids run around like idiots with the chance of crashing into the car. Dont get your panties in a bunch its how i feel, i could give a rats ass if you feel differently, my car and i dont want someone scratching the shit out of it with their ring, or kid denting it. Opinions are like assholes, everyones got one, just you always have to show yours.

And ill add this, i grew up being taught to respect peoples property, you dont touch unless the owner says its ok, if i was to play around a car my dad would scold the shit out of me. I was scared of even my zipper near cars as a kid, you respect peoples property, specially with show cars where you know the owners are paranoid as is. Not like im saying you cant look, but dont horse play around, or touch every inch of the car, its at a show for a reason. Could care less if you dont agree, ill just remember to bring you some latex gloves and a body suit to the next show. 

fyi i grew up around show cars and concourse cars.........i wasn't coping a tude i just said that if its that big a deal leave it under wraps ...... u got another car ... we all have seen the blue four door ....its a beautiful nice car ... but i too have had many a nice cars ... i sure enjoyed them a lot more once i stopped being anal about people being near it.....hey there cars .... they were made to drive .... i used to be like u in my feelings about stuff i dont now,  i just roll the shit ... as far as attending events ... i do what i can ... iu have  abusiness that requires 110 percent of my time .... there is no rest for me ....period .... its all day every day and if it aint one thing its another ....this place is sure getting kinda realmy lately...

• Like 2

and for what its worth i never touch anyone elses car at a event ..... cuz i too respect that ...... but in the same light if somehtng happens to one of my cars .... meah ... its just a car .. life has taught me all the cool shit in the world wont make me a better person ....i grew up with the same father too .... but in myoldage and wisdom i ....wait i have neither of those...

good news dat i can mail u your valance it conveniantly fits in a manilla envelope now :blush:  :poke: couple more posts and i might be able to fit it in a standard envelope :w00t: :devil:  :poop:  

plus if im gonna intentionally do something to someones car ..... i would be a little grander then that .....so if u see me at a meet or a show with a 5 gallon container of gas .....might wanna watch what i do .... then break out some mellows for roasting cuz im burning someones shit to the ground....

for the record......no one here has reached the, there gonna get there shit burned down,   level on here

oh and im not gettng close to anyones stickers ..... nor would my butt plug in my pocket be close enough to scrath anyones shit ....period ....

ok wierd .... why in a response thats quoted do i get one size text but in a regular non quoted post i get much smaller print.....hmmmm wierd

• Like 1

Jrock, i know you can be a ass,or just somve of us view you as one. But i wouldnt expect anything like that from you ever, were all online, some of us dont get along, but then again, there are some lil shits on here who get so butt hurt and dont say shit, that they try to pull shit.  Ive seen someone rip off stickers on peoples cars before, its like u kidding me?

Dont really hate you or have anything against ya, we butt heads, it happens. No matter what shit matches i may get with someone on here, always wish them a happy a good life, as long as they dont fuck with me in person :) lol

Now more oics. 

• Like 1

Some think I'm a ass ...but most who know me personally know me .....as for my online persona I don't give really care....I say what I say and I say the same shit in person ....I am mad at no one nor being a dicl about your car ......I know if was mine I would have it on a rotisserie on my dining room table .....well till.my daughter turned of age then it would be her dinner center piece .....I think my og post was taken out of context ......either way its the internet ....I never knew we had a problem or u thought so low of me....I posted in your thread ......duely noted though......anyway I regret not hitting up can by for many reason .....one was to meet erichwaslike and shoot the shit with him about his truck .....as I believe in most cases the Internet makes relationships seem different then in person .....glad canby was fun am enjoying seeing all the pics ....next year fer sure.....see u all at blue lake ...hopefully with a goon not my pos truck

• Like 4

Last Thursday 5:30 leaving my island home.

Canby2013001Large.jpg

Somewhere on the Olympic Peninsula...

Canby2013006Large.jpg

A wrecking yard...

Canby2013008Large.jpg

Later that afternoon...

Canby2013016Large.jpg

Later that evening...

Canby2013018Large.jpg

I tried to take my time but was there at 10:30 fri morning

Canby2013020Large.jpg

Canby2013028Large.jpg

Canby2013032Large.jpg

Canby2013031Large.jpg

Canyon carving on "The Long Way Way Home"

Canby2013059Large.jpg

Canby2013076Large.jpg

Leaving the 'City By The Sea' heading home to the island...Canby2013090Large.jpg

Ended up talking so much I didn't get a lot of pictures. I did get lots of parts pictures though.

• Like 3

Jrock, sent you a pm. Really man i dont mean anything bad to you, or think little of you in any way. Just how shit goes online, no emotion gets told through text, and things are easy to misconstrue, i cant remember if i met you in person, but im sure if we did wed get along.  Theres alot of people i get along with great in person, and dont online, and then vice versa get along great with online, and hate in person LOL 

• Like 1
Guest roseyroseyrose

i love it when people touch my truck. i dont even mind if they lick it, or hump it a little......it just adds to the patina......

i do draw the line at spitting, peeing or pooping on my truck, however. only affectionate touch is welcome...

but if someone wants to fondle it a little, well be my guest. ill watch or maybe even take pics! oh and dont forget to lay down a few scratches on a fender or two.......its so kitty-cat-like.....rowr!

• Like 3