2013 Canby picture thread.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that wasnt a fail i had to spend the money i was gonna use on canby to go to cali and say goodbye to my grandma 

Sorry to hear about your Grandma. Going to Canby isn't really all that expensive. Under a hundred dolla would have gotten you there and back along with fees for camping, etc.. Sick620 raised more than that in the few days before Canby by selling some stuff.

• Like 1

Fuckyou guys is all i gotta say. Ill be there next time even if my gf ends up dumping me for it. This shizz looks like a hell of alot of fun and tons of luls to pass around as well. And getting capped on for my honda tattoo as well but im used to it.

Hundreds of photos in my datsun510.com photopost album here:

http://datsun510.com/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=3836

Enjoy...

Nice work thanks...................I enjoyed talking to everyone, I knew no one ,  and only a few seemed more strangerer ( yes ) strangerer than I thought they would of been after we talked, O and thanks for your votes.

I have an idea. Next year they should have Canby in Eureka Springs, Arkansas. It would be awesome!

No.

Why can't this be in like Michigan... Or Chicago.. Or somewhere that's not 2,000 miles away :(

Cuz Canby is in Oregon and their are no Datsuns East of the mississippi

• Like 2