2013 Canby picture thread.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Imma lick it in the back. Not joking.

I would like to apologize to any one I dusted out in the back. I tried to keep my exaust over the grass as much as possible.

my exaust is to blaim.

20130606_183633_zpse0e35fb1.jpg

It was great to to see all of you guys.

Most of all the idaho guys and gals, nano, farmer joe, sick620, and there chikas. I feal more like an idaho guy than a warshing ton guy most of the time lolol

• Like 1
Guest roseyroseyrose

that tailgate could use a good licking, red...

im half expecting to see pics of someone accosting my truck, posted here someday, while i innocently shop at some store, haha. that would really tickle me...

jesus its a car if your like that just leave it at home....... pristine or not ...... the more u try to keep something from happeneing the more chances something will happen

pretty stupid opinion. its not about being butt hurt man, its about being annoyed at other peoples lack of respect, dont pretend you dont get annoyed at it as well in some situations. unless your are literally perfect and never let anything annoy you, in which case, congrats!, but thats not the majority so your opinion doesnt help anyone, but then you knew that already.....

Guest roseyroseyrose

i love it when people touch my truck. i dont even mind if they lick it, or hump it a little......it just adds to the patina......

i do draw the line at spitting, peeing or pooping on my truck, however. only affectionate touch is welcome...

but if someone wants to fondle it a little, well be my guest. ill watch or maybe even take pics! oh and dont forget to lay down a few scratches on a fender or two.......its so kitty-cat-like.....rowr!

as long as theyre not leaking anything it wont violate my "no bodily fluids" guideline, but bring ur own wet wipees, my truk is filthy, heh.....

oh, and loving the oics from all of you who went to canby, i was waiting for more pics!

pretty stupid opinion. its not about being butt hurt man, its about being annoyed at other peoples lack of respect, dont pretend you dont get annoyed at it as well in some situations. unless your are literally perfect and never let anything annoy you, in which case, congrats!, but thats not the majority so your opinion doesnt help anyone, but then you knew that already.....

:rofl:

Jrock has no emotion other than,,,,,,,  annoyed .

Nana is right and again u have proven it ....your posts/topics cpt Gamez.....are guilty of what u accuse me.of ...

Anyone got pics of the yellow goon or that silver one posted above ....

Guest roseyroseyrose

great pics! really makes me wanna get outta this desert for at least a week or a month or something!!!!!!!!!!!

uggghhhhhh its so fucking brown and hot and dry here.......i need ocean and greenery and coolness.......

oh, gorgeous, gorgeous pics dm. thanks for posting those, theyre absolutely breathtaking......

great pics! really makes me wanna get outta this desert for at least a week or a month or something!!!!!!!!!!!

uggghhhhhh its so fucking brown and hot and dry here.......i need ocean and greenery and coolness.......

Somewhere near Seaside Or???

Canby2013017Large.jpg

On way home in BC.... Litton to Lillootet One lane in places.

Canby2013054Large.jpg

Between Lilloolet and Pemberton BC (next 5)

Canby2013066Large.jpg

Canby2013065Large.jpg

Canby2013072Large.jpg

Canby2013074Large.jpg

Canby2013071Large.jpg

Canby2013081Large.jpg

Just passed a bear on side of highway up the road south of Whistler. Stopped in a gravel pit. Locked the doors and curled up for the night. Around two had to piss so I shone my head lamp around the car to make sure there weren't any and found the driver's window full open. lololol FML. Fuckin' bear could have crawled right into the goon to get my garbage bag.

Canby2013082Large.jpg

Near Squamish

Canby2013085Large2.jpg

Horseshoe Bay ferry terminal

Canby2013087LargeLarge.jpg

• Like 4

Almost forgot. Someone blew out their oil pressure sender north of Canby. Eagle Adam to the rescue. He drove up town and got one and I passed it to someone else (Grant, another canook) and he passed it on. Good looking out Adam.

• Like 2

Almost forgot. Someone blew out their oil pressure sender north of Canby. Eagle Adam to the rescue. He drove up town and got one and I passed it to someone else (Grant, another canook) and he passed it on. Good looking out Adam.

happy to help, $7 part to get someone to canby. I'd do it every time 

• Like 6
Guest roseyroseyrose

i dunno where seaside is, but it sounds and looks beautiful. if i had a choice, id start with an extended stay in waipahu hawaii, but right now id love to travel anywhere thats green and cool and rainy. i just got in the door and im fried from the heat, and its not even the hottest part of the day yet. all that work on my truck this past week and im still losing power and having to use my choke to keep it running, wtf now? and y? y gawd y? :confused: