Where did your Datsun take you today?

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...

A handful of us took a little Datto Run for breakfast this morning.

dattorun133.jpg

followed Mayme

dattorun139.jpg

got stuck waiting on a motorcycle run so we truned around and ran back up the twisty road

dattorun141.jpg

3 Roadsters, 1 411 wagon, 1 '80 720 KC, and 1 1200 coupe

Mine took me to Home Depot to drop off a roto rooter we rented when the sewage pipes backed up .

Next step is ripping up broken drainage pipes out of the ground. What possessed the builders of our house to run PVC pipe along a woodline. Roots all over and shit.

Mine took me on a 4 hour journey through Sonoma, Mendocino, Lake, and Napa counties today. It was awesome until I got almost home and decided to spin a quick one. Driver side axle outer u-joint eploded. Victims of the carnage were my SS brake line and spring cup area mostly. Nice dent on the control arm too. I hope the exhaust is still round. No pictures yet...

Mine took me on a 4 hour journey through Sonoma, Mendocino, Lake, and Napa counties today. It was awesome until I got almost home and decided to spin a quick one. Driver side axle outer u-joint eploded. Victims of the carnage were my SS brake line and spring cup area mostly. Nice dent on the control arm too. I hope the exhaust is still round. No pictures yet...

Sucks....

Today my Datsun (Stanley) took me to work. My coworkers marveled at the "old car" smell, the creaky doors and the window cranks seemed to fascinate them. I told them that was the air conditioning :)

IMG_0180.jpg

Sunday he took me to the Eagle Rock swapmeet.

DSCN0487.jpg

DSCN0490.jpg

DSCN0491.jpg

DSCN0489.jpg

DSCN0486.jpg

DSCN0485.jpg

DSCN0484.jpg

DSCN0483.jpg

DSCN0482.jpg

DSCN0481.jpg

DSCN0480.jpg

DSCN0479.jpg

DSCN0478.jpg

DSCN0477.jpg

DSCN0476.jpg

DSCN0475.jpg

DSCN0474.jpg

DSCN0473.jpg

• 2 months later...

Went to autocross with a couple other Ratsunerds ( I mean RASTUNERS) The event was hosted by the local Porsche Club. Great group of folks that welcomed our old Dattos.

http://i960.photobucket.com/albums/ae90/KELMOTELMO/0216131122800x600_zps4078bf08.jpg

If you click on the link you will see my 1200, zakdogs 2000 roadster, johnlorio's 1600 roadster.  There was another roadster with us but I failed to take a pic.

What a blast

picked niece up from school, bought wiper blades, dropped niece off at home, picked sister up at airport, went to pharmacy, took sis to visit niece, on way to hotel got call from bro, pick up nephew from bb practice, he didn't recognize the truck, sis got out to wave him down, piled in the truck, took nephew back home, went to hotel to have a sibling meeting.

All in weather like this.

snowroad_zpsbf92d155.jpg

• Like 2