Where did your Datsun take you today?

Packed up the wife and oldest son and drove out to Rio Vista from Sac. Bit windy, and the road is crap but fun times. The wife wanted to eat at Foster's Bighorn for mother's day. For those of you in the area this is an older restaurant/bar whose original owner was a big game hunter back in the 30-40's, and the whole inside of the bar is lined with animal heads, so you can for instance eat under an elephant head etc... Fittingly enough they also serve very tasty meat, and the prices are pretty decent.

P1040709.jpg

P1040728.jpg

• Like 3
  • Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Took both the girls schools in the am and back the pm..ah heck it does that everyday for me.

Also to town and back a few times today... I like to drive my Datsuns :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

Went into town twice yesterday and once on Sat. Did a front yard wheel alignment and wow what a difference. Doing the speed limit to work today and pissed off a Prelude. Fuck him. What idiot speeds to work?

This last weekend, mine took it's maiden voyage >20miles with the new KA/DE. Up to Elkton to the Big K Ranch for a buddy of mine's wedding, then up to Eugene to drop a friend off at U of O. Then back to Grants Pass! Did just shy of 30mpg with a peak speed of 97 up Rice Hill (up the long grade on I5), and no temperature sensor hooked up. TODAY it took me to the store for some carb cleaner for tomorrow's IACV cleaning, and the driveway to fix my temp sensor pigtail.

All is good! By Canby everything will probably be new at this rate... but at least I made the wedding AND done before Canby.

Can't wait to see you guys there! Even, if it is raining.