Where did your Datsun take you today?

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

to a family Easter / birthday get together. And on the way home Victory was drivin and we got stopped at a DUI check point.

I handed the officer her ID and he looked at me and said this isn't you. Then I said I'm not drivin i'm drinkin. He looked a litttle closer to see Vic with steering wheel in hand (on the right side). Ha ha. Your good, go on.

• Like 5

My D21 (Datsun21) took me to Idaho for Easter brunch with the fam, then down to the river with Mol, then back home. Good story about yesterday, I'll have to start a separate thread for that.

My D21 (Datsun21) took me to Idaho for Easter brunch with the fam, then down to the river with Mol, then back home. Good story about yesterday, I'll have to start a separate thread for that.

sex with a live woman? :thumbup:

Shit, I wish! More like pain in the ass because Nissan changed center links for 94-97 only. Difference is inner tie rod ends and pitman arm having a larger diameter taper. Rode 6.5 miles to two other auto parts stores to find the inners before Easter brunch. Not very fun when your only ride is down. 510 is still apart and over at Regy's now for bodywork.

...Yesterday, to the supermarket for a minute, where I encountered a bizarro-Z...

f4818c48.jpg

And then, the sun jizzed :D

a9e1a9b5.jpg

I always figured the Capri (with a V6 anyway) for being the Z's "runner up". I've heard they're enjoyable, but I'll take an S30 every time B) This one looked nice.

My datsun took me nowhere.......blew the distribuitor advance and because the price of the advance alone was almost $70 and a new distribuitor was $40, so I went for a new one. The problems continued because my pretronix is DOA. So im back to points.......sad holidays. At least I installed my projectors, fog lights and some Jun and goki stickers :D

541178_10150686671031715_667431714_9829249_1109261140_n.jpg

It was repainted sometime before I got it... Originally it had some sort of pearl, but since then its now faded pretty bad. If you look inside the doors you can see the pearl; its in fantastic share there. The more I see this, the more I want to keep it. The original color is Jun's wagon color.

my truck, once again, took me all over the place. being a delivery driver using my own rig, it gets used and abused daily. i'll try to snap a pic tomorrow when i get to work. shes beat up, ugly with flaky paint, but she fires with a half crank when shes warm. sounds like an angry hornet when i open her up. doesn't go much faster though.... must be an old motor (unknown mileage on the 78 L20b.)

second001800x600.jpg

Had some time to take a little drive Easter Sunday...little park area at the base of the mountain.

second003800x600.jpg

And the view of the valley, well part of it any way. In some spots the road was just a little wide than the 1200

• Like 1