Projekt.....1972 wagon

jrock4224

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no It was the night before when my dog ripped its toe nail off and made its kennel look like a dexter war room scene...... fucking blood everywhere....luckily my significant other brought home silver nitrate to fuse it up and get the blood to stop....that's why I was late in the morning ..... it was 330 am surgery

The mad man at work...

2013-08-03_10-03-07_402_zps90abdef4.jpg

this last one reminds me of Dexter right after he just plunged a knife through his victims heart.  As he stands there taking it all in...

u photobombed the sockets falling off the roof....... mat shoulda been on his toes and caught those as they were falling....

• 4 weeks later...

no but this did....2005 crf 450 r   converted for street use...

IMG_20130902_193402_zps6e6d742f.jpg

on the way to get it inspected for a license plate...

IMG_20130902_195609_zps7bd3c6af.jpg

still gotta put a white rear feder on and re lace front wheel ....but I put about 80 miles on it since completing it....

now that this is done ... I plan to finish assembling my l 20 for the truck ... then jump back in the goon once the truck is back up to snuff.....I just got my l20 head back and need to pick up my timing chain and do some research ... but it should be a couple week gig... I started disassembling the truck then resassembled it when  found I needed it to transport my bike to town ...

• Like 3

That looks fuckin awesome bro,now I got to go buy a damn bike to keep up with you.lolNice super moto ,going to tear up some shit with that bike.

Why would any body put roof racks on there truck I don't get it but its your truck.hahahahahahahaha.. Just busting your balls I am fuckin jelly and that ain't no shit.Looks good.Now I got to rob a bank.

doors all stripped finally ... argh stripping jambs yuck...doors in bare metal i guide coate them to so i could sand them and see what i was working with ... my rprefered way anytime u go to the bare metal ... a little thinner will wipe all these off but some 80 grit n a long board .....sand it down and the guide coat will show me where li need to work.....dark black spots will require filler ... the rest of the lighter marks will block out in primer....doors nthe left are un sanded guide coat ... doors on right are the sanded to show the high and low areas....

IMG_20130603_222307_zps43010ab0.jpg

IMG_20130603_222329_zps492c79ce.jpg

Cool idea, now is this done yet

no ..... been sidetracked and working on the truck .....bikes done ... truck got a long block almost done,  ka oil pumps showed up yesterday, can finish front cover and start yanking my l 16 again...  then I'm hitting the irs and the doors simultaneously...need goon for spring or suicide by ratsun stoning...

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

started cutting shit out.......for irs ... had to go old school cut off wheel as i forgot the consumables for the plasma ......little ode to wagon of doom pics ......old bias ply and cap..

first it was ride time .... 

973FED99-3658-4752-8BB9-EB8717270CEC_zps

then matt (goldfish stopped by....and i seen his incredibly stupid sticker collection getting added to new jeep ... so i ratsuned a pic 

B6C22CD6-DB5F-4A9C-A444-39854144ABA8_zps

then matt (goldfish stopped by....and i seen his incredibly stupid sticker collection getting added to new jeep ... so i ratsuned a pic 

6F2C2513-5B0E-4420-ABD7-645C425E7246_zps

9ED4BB40-3BBB-4D4F-8873-31340D384807_zps

8F44E55E-5A8B-4FD5-89B7-A4F5CDBD3C43_zps

cut out outter dog bone mount area ... gonna slice some room for the dog bone to fit through the frame rail ... wont be cutting blindly want a little material taken out as possible ........feels good to do something on this been tinkkering for a few weeks ... pulled the 620 5sp for goldfish .....removed extra underneath .... just little stuff .... still struggling with a shock i dea but till the irs is mounted i have staved off that problem .. trying not to get into the floor at all ... migh be in the market for some sedan wheel wells any body got a set of them laying around with shock towers still in place...just want the whole wheel wheel i think

• Like 1