• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here`s the Cliffsnotes version :

Buy car ,, disassemble car , play with toys . the end

:rofl:

:rofl: x2

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah, you've got a ways to go to reach the length of an immobile Datto sitting around your place that some of us have.  Shit, we're pushing 9 years now with our 510.  :blush:   Sometimes life happens.... ;)

so i thought i would share some pics of stuff....

this is my impala... i got it when i was 18....its now alot different its got fresh quarters ....its all jammed and final primeed... its in storage ...havent touched it in ten plus years....sigh.....bi g dreaming but wanna get back to it ... just goinna air ride it and go back tot he stock 348 a/c with 2 sp powerglide.....

IMG_20130703_110331_zpsfd9a0f07.jpg

this is my mazda shortly before i turned 16....this is v1.0 fresh off paint...(this is not the same truck i own now but is a close cousin...)fresh paint and 15x8

IMG_20130703_110410_zps774fdda3.jpg

v 2.0 fresh wheels and of course i realized i like having really low shit ... added dropped control arms and torsion crank .... half notched the frame and flipped center leaf ....

IMG_20130703_110430_zpsaa1e1a9a.jpg

v3.0 post rear ender wreck....new chrome out front and fresh paint on front clip...added chroe fender trim too ......this was the photo shoot for best car in high school ... the girl on the prelude was a stank ho... we used to put a fresh crab sandwich board on her car at lunch that we'd stole from a stand... dumb bitch never took the sign just kept throwing it on the ground then we would pick it back up and re use on a future date....

IMG_20130703_110444_zpsa1c836a5.jpg

alright during the mazda redux my sister got a new car and till we sold this car i had it for about a year...off and on .. was a fun car ... it was stock i added rims and s super trapp.....abused the fuck out of it too....

IMG_20130703_110455_zps5c2fa620.jpg

Well since you're sharing, gonna thread hack for a minute. I too love the Chevy's.

This is mine back in '96.

Scan6.jpg

It has since been painted cranberry "cholo" red and gone through a set of 13" wire wheels. I really wish I had a garage so I could at least rebuild the engine.

• 4 weeks later...