Projekt.....1972 wagon

jrock4224

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

he isnt ...... and when i'm there it worse ... mind u he is re married to his first/only wife too ... i foiled family time last time i was there ... but shes cool ... she got her bronco... now she just on me about my wagon in the way of her bronco coming in side for work .... we made it(brinco) run so give me a break ... it doesnt stop, lol silly 74 bronco 

yeah i like this look .... still gotta raise the irs almost three inches into the body for its final resting place......so less camber ... wanted to try and mount it as high as possible in the car but then settled for going almost stock for sedan, so only about 1/2 higher then a sedan will flatten the control arms a little more so the bag wont have to deform 

17D9D628-0867-4C4B-ADBA-267F36502836_zps

actually found mounting the irs closer to stock position it allowed more up travel and moar lows........usin stock front mounts on front and finished mustache bar mount and crossmember too ... any one have some rear coilovers they can loan me for a mock up?

• Like 5

bummed ... when i cut the hole in the seat pan we were mounting the irs higher n the car......since we switched to using the 610 mounts in the front it lowered the dog bone and looks like i barely needed to cut the floor out....and it gets lower now.....we were gonna use the stock floor mounts for the mustache bar from the 610 but ended up only using a very small amount and made the x member out of tube steel...looks better ...mounting the irs is done mostly...gas tank mount  ..... now its just wells...and cover the dog bone hole..... then exhaust tunnel ...

• Like 2

17D9D628-0867-4C4B-ADBA-267F36502836_zps

actually found mounting the irs closer to stock position it allowed more up travel and moar lows........usin stock front mounts on front and finished mustache bar mount and crossmember too ... any one have some rear coilovers they can loan me for a mock up?

Damn, looks good

still nbanging away go t afew things done nothing major gonna drop the rear subrframe out and modify it to fit some coilovers ....got my exhaust tunnel ideas running ... anyoine have a dattot tranny tunnel kick around might just go random parts car hacking at the junkyard later on my search for astro van upgrades..