Projekt.....1972 wagon

jrock4224

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oics ... maybe when i drop the slush box off i can snag that./...i gotta meet up with joel at some point and david in vancouver and it sounds like maybe newest member smoke ad i might have to meet up too ...definately a chance to brake in the new work van .. i better get that fuel pumped swapped so i can make it there and back ...

Holy shit! I'm Used to datsun prices.

like 580 retail ... rock auto has them for 230 ish plus discount code ... but if he puts it in at the dealership i get a warranty ... and he owes me .......hes big into ls"x" builds .... hes got a 68 camaro ... 71 blazer and 94 swb that all are ls swapped....with varying hp from 400-750......he suggested a ls swap for the van .. i said f no...lol

i gots 4 of them ... hey while i m thinking about it ...... if im going up to see hobbes for my hood i would be in your area to both pay for that bed and pick up sky blues wheels...

sorry i wont sell my snoflakes though....... plus what do u have thats four lug?

• 2 months later...