Projekt.....1972 wagon

jrock4224

swapped a motor in the truck ...shit got real out of control that night ... .. haven't had time to do shit on my wagon ..... shits got real hectic ... got a new boo....

D1A8F55A-FA51-424A-AA28-85DCCCCB2926_zps

4C8155B5-28B0-4B4D-914D-EB36FE972250_zps

4645945F-B517-4CD1-8160-889C41B8C4CB_zps

got her full time now... woot woot ... built a few drift trikes... or trying to ... trying to get my health coverage reinstated to have my leg looked at ... not getting better...

goon project gets screwed again ... will be back on it soon though...soon as i can make it back to back days with out visiting a court room or attorneys office ...

• Like 3
  • Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

1200 sitting gonna put the built l18 and dog leg in the 1200 and the lz 2.3 is going in the blue sedan and I'm using my ka in the wagon that im now gonna paint the rest of .. cutting the windows out and utting door and window seals on my xmas list... which is good cause i was about to exhaust tunnel the goon but that was for l series and if i remember correct ka's shoot the exhaust down the passenger side ?  that would have been bad... life still sucks but the courts are seeig through the bs ... recommending the "other" be the every other weekend parent and one day a week ... so thats a bonus ... three coupes later

• 2 weeks later...

Big thanks to sky blue and hobbes the cat!!!   scored another set of 280 zx struts and brakes to build my bagged struts for the front!!!!!   thanks michel and jeff!!!!

now just to remember what strut inserts i used...lol i think 92 mr 2 strut cartridges fro the rear!!!!   its in this thread somewhere .. i spent ha;f of ;ast night watching the purge  1 and 2,  and looking for the part number .... movie was ok .. never found the number lol