Projekt.....1972 wagon

jrock4224

picked up a dream set of wheels ... big thanks to mr. bigtanker for helping pick them up in cali for me and storing them till we can meet up and make a plan ..gonna sendu the dough today !!...super stoked.... been aquiring somethings from icehouse and now my fourth set of wheels for it .. Duane helped me source some other parts for the front ... ... getting back on this thing ... want a 510 ... tired of looking for deals on cars when i have a car ...

• Like 5
  • Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol i sent ray money .. you are all my witness.... he is helping me pick the wheels up ... this is the fourth set i have for the car .. time for the car to get working !!!!!!sold my bagged mazda and the 71 4x4x blazer .. had to split the money with someone who nvested zero dollars but dont care ... this fucking chapter is so hard to just be done with ... 

• Like 3
  • 3 weeks later...

An update! I guess you couldn't wait till canby huh?

At least you don't have to take them now.lol

He is lucky he got them Datrod was going to slip some old school mags in the box and keep those. I did not know Datrod could still get a hard on at his age when he saw those wheels They are very nice and straight .

• Like 3

i do miss my lowered van .. i hope my spindles aren't bent ... im kinda thinking about a quick bagging since its a easy candidate and i have the old subframe i can mock everything up on .....and since this is the first time in 15 years i dont have a bagged vehicle ... at one poiint i had four including the sisters

pictureload12-1-2008063-2.jpg

• Like 2

yup h5 i think  is the gold one .. they werent his and i think he gave them back he was running a eko tech motor too ....looks like i didn't over pay then ... these are in good shape .. definitely keepers ... some were like that much for cast wheels seems alot .. i said dont care there mine i boughtthem .. your just mad i beat u to them .. lol ... love the lips