You know you own a Datsun when.............

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the worst is ... wait let me do this properly.....

u know u own a datsun when.... ur driving and you hear clink clank bang and immediately affix your eyes to the rear view to gauge what tool just fell out from under the hood  and whether or not it s stop worthy to go back and pick it up..

• Like 5

When you can read  "Datsun Bluebird" (and "Nissan Cedric") in Japanese, you set your alarm for 4am so you can snipe auctions you can't even read, and    you have a $4000 Rinkya / YahooAuctions.co.jp visa bill.  

won a set of NOS rear quarters for my Cedric this morning for $350 USD!  Score!!!!!

You see an tan 210 come round the corner and you give thumbs up. Later that day you bicycle a mile out of your way on the way home to go down that same dead end road searching every side road and passing every house hoping to see it.

(I saw this 210 a couple of years ago in a parking lot in town. I chatted up the little old lady about it. Automatic and must have been garage kept. Spotless. I asked if it was for sale and she laughed and said no way. Wouldn't even take my name and phone number just in case)

• 2 weeks later...
....when you pull up at a service/gas station holding an American Muscle car meet and all the teenage kids surrounds your car and ask you a bunch of questions:)

When your Datsun group goes to an American Muscle car show and wins an award for best car group and you win an award... with a B210 :rofl:

• Like 1