Sightings

heres what he sent me from the school parking lot at olympia high school

DACACBEC-101A-4CAB-81D4-F7201F21E91B_zps

Kinda w3ird as the guy i see wobbling that around Tumwater looks to old to still be in high school.  :confused:

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looks like someone tried to do a vin swap  :rofl:

I don't think that's the case. It looked like it just got hung up and broke off. Hell I don't think I even have one on any of my cars. Nor under the hood.

Forgot to post this.

Who on here owns the Red 620 with flames in vancouver near hwy 99?  Saw you in my stock blue 510 around 11:30, you were behind me a bit till you turned to go to costco. Nice 620. 

well there can't be too many 510 in the D.C. area, someone must know this car.

So Im looking for the owner or new owner of a well known dime. its been all over the web in the north western washington. Its a 69 blue 4dr dime with a lighter blue drivers door. its  hammered out with 4 slotted rims. It was up for sale on CL and then taking in off. Was looking to purchase the dime but know don't know if it was a scam or just didn't want to sell. If anybody knows of this dime or knows the owner please contact me at crew_cab98@yahoo.com Thanks

well there can't be too many 510 in the D.C. area, someone must know this car.

He's talking about Raphael's car (SIXTY-NINE-DIME) and it's not in DC. I think the current owner lives in Federal Way.

Not sure where you DC either in his post.

I saw a white 1200 ute in vernon b.c.on the way home from the datsun show in kelowna.  I didn't have my camera ready but i gave the thumbs up.   Anybody know who it was?  Not too many utes around here.

There are two white ones down in LA. Could it have been baby blue? Icehouse's Datsun 1200 Pickup out of Seattle is a light blue. I got a report on the Matsuri show, but it said no 1200s were there. Is that correct?

Western Washington is the side of the mountains towards the water, north west would be anything Seattle north on the west side of the mountains. Bellingham is included in that area yes is

He said north west Washington, which is what an area of DC is called. I'm not aware of anywhere in Washington state called that, is that the Bellingham area?

Western Washington is the side of the mountains towards the water, north west would be anything Seattle north on the west side of the mountains. Bellingham is included in that area yes is

People just don't get it? I was talking with somone at Speedweek last year. They asked where I was from, Washington I said. They did no know what the hell I was talking about?

People just don't get it? I was talking with somone at Speedweek last year. They asked where I was from, Washington I said. They did no know what the hell I was talking about?

i've had that happen when i was flying places. people would ask me where i was from and my replay of washington would get a question of if i meant dc. sadly, that was waiting for a flight to seattle if i remember correctly