Sightings

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That was me at the Seattle goodwill. Was just there the other night and saw a sweet little B210 in the lot. Took some pics and will post separately.

I'm putting the goon up for sale this week. So if you wanna be a part of the round robin ownership of carter b's Blanco the winter wagon hit me up with a pm or email me drboxer at gmail.com

Not much has changed since I bought it last August. I replaced the rear wheel bearings and just changed the oil a couple weeks ago b

The radio was stolen a while back so the ashtray housing and 12v outlet are gone. I have the ashtray itself. The amplifier and speakers are still in place too.

It's a blast to drive and it's been my daily here in Seattle.

Oh yeah. This is my first post.

How much?

So far here in Anchorage, Ive seen two mint Datsun Roadsters, KlassicMotion's 510 and 620, 2 Zs, one nice and one rotting away and a 2+2 down the road.

One of those Z's wouldn't happened to have been a nice green lady with black stripes on the hood? Also, what brings you to Anchorage? 

For sale again?!

Maybe we should re-name it "the beat" 

And the beat goes on...

Are you getting a different Datsun?

--carter

I like that "The Beat" goes on. Ha! It's been such a blast to drive and I always get the thumbs up and people stop me to ask about it. 

I'm thinking about picking up a B210, if I can find one for little $$. Anything I should look out for with these?

- db

One of those Z's wouldn't happened to have been a nice green lady with black stripes on the hood? Also, what brings you to Anchorage?

I was born here, grew up in oregon though. I figured Id spend a year here just because I needed a break from all the bullshit. No the nice Z was yellow. Had the headlight covers. Looked decent. Couldnt get a good look though since it was coming the opposite way. You in Anchorage too?

I was born here, grew up in oregon though. I figured Id spend a year here just because I needed a break from all the bullshit. No the nice Z was yellow. Had the headlight covers. Looked decent. Couldnt get a good look though since it was coming the opposite way. You in Anchorage too?

Nice man, Anchorage can be a good place to get away from the bullshit. Yeah, I live in Anchorage, was just surprised to see another forum member up here! Not too many here. If you see a green 280 with no fenders and the rear hood louver, that's me. 

So Im looking for the owner or new owner of a well known dime. its been all over the web in the north western washington. Its a 69 blue 4dr dime with a lighter blue drivers door. its  hammered out with 4 slotted rims. It was up for sale on CL and then taking in off. Was looking to purchase the dime but know don't know if it was a scam or just didn't want to sell. If anybody knows of this dime or knows the owner please contact me at crew_cab98@yahoo.com Thanks

says datsun ...i say poppy cock

B90D4257-B6BC-4F66-AE25-4AE04A6A66ED_zps

my nephew sent me this one over the weekend .... hes the state 2 a tennis champion ... (irrelevant but still proud..)  here he is .... he can recognize a 510 and prety much any datsun ... and still beats ass on the tennis court .. .proud of the little fucker

12E6A948-2DD3-4F25-B6DC-ED8A1F8BF8FD_zps

heres what he sent me from the school parking lot at olympia high school

DACACBEC-101A-4CAB-81D4-F7201F21E91B_zps

50267CE3-4C15-4A02-8587-E1CBD188CC59_zps

B95BAC6B-8D91-46FD-ADCB-6C30715EAB25_zps

• Like 3

Nice man, Anchorage can be a good place to get away from the bullshit. Yeah, I live in Anchorage, was just surprised to see another forum member up here! Not too many here. If you see a green 280 with no fenders and the rear hood louver, that's me.

I'll keep an eye out. Are you the guy doing an rb swap? I met up with a couple guys from Ratsun and we all went out to Wasilla to a car hoard. KlassicMotion is one guy. Not sure the others username.