Sightings

Was randomly going through this post and found my car. If I remember right, triplez, you had the green z?

I did....well still do just non-operational....

I was rollin' with a Skyblue 521 that night coming home after one of 2 Fairfield meets...

Sadly.....Skyblue and I were the only Dattos there....

You have a build thread??  

What's been going on with it??

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's been my daily driver since about a month after that. It was sitting in a barn for 11 years, had a dead squirrel in the engine bay, and a dead rat in the trunk. I replaced all the rubber and cleaned out the fuel system. Runs like a champ. No time to really do any real work to it besides the interior. I have collected a bunch of parts but need to drive it everyday. Did you have a build thread on your green z somewhere? I thought I recognized it from somewhere online.

• Like 1

Saw a blue 510 i think 4 door? maybe 2? had a black rising sun painted on the left quarter panel on Colby ave. In Everett. I believe he also has a Fuel Reserve tank in his trunk. 

I believe that was Logical1 and his zombie apocalypse tank .

• Like 1

Saw a gold 510 today on my way back from the parts store. They had a passenger and atleast one kid in the back. They gave a wave as they passed and had obviously made an effort to say hi. They were followed by an older van that was spraypainted black and couldn't take the hint to merge. All on Martin way in Lacey between best buy and nisqually auto wrecking.