Sightings

At work today co-worker says check this out, look outside to see a very clean stock 510 wagon.
 Talked to the owner for a couple seconds, 72' just got it. It was raining out and didn't want to make him and his girlfriend/wife stand out in the rain talking. Forgot to mention ratsun or give him the card in my wallet.

I think this is the same one i keep seeing over by my bar so if it is ill drop the card

1220021051_zpsd5801622.jpg

1220021051a_zps93750138.jpg

• Like 3
  • Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You might try some stuff called No Touch.  Green spray can at the parts store.  Works like RainX, but you spray it on when it's wet and then squeegee it off....works awesome on the outside....might help on the inside so you can see. :)

"Squeegy" Its a Nortwest thing,,, you wouldnt understand.

My 1200 back window looks like Im in a sauna at the first sight of rain. really does make it a pain in the arse to change lanes. May try FOG X

why not source the leak and fix it so no more fog be gone needed....most sauna wndows are from wet carpet ... hence why some of my vehicles run no carpet as i am diagnosing leaks before i make a jute spounge...i hate water leaks.....i hope my goon will be a non leaker......i found the leak in my 521, turns outs its the gaping rust hole in the floor!  lol

• Like 1

Saw a primer black 510 today around noon on 50 in Sacto, he was a couple lanes over sitting in traffic. Unfortunately I only got the crappiest of cell phone pics from the rearview mirror.

DD5C4D0A-7797-4201-8A9B-1FE9DBFFF5A5-996

• Like 1